The Winston Boron III X 8wt 9'0" is an amazing and versatile rod that excels in a wide range of species and situations. This BIII X 8wt performs beautifully as an all purpose rod for largemouth bass, steelhead, bonefish, and redfish. This versatile BIII X 8wt will launch big bass poppers, throw big streamers with authority, and push saltwater flies through the wind. Unlike other 8wt high end rods, the Boron III X 8wt balances silky smooth feel with impressive power.
The BIII X rods deliver a crisper, faster action than other Winston rods, while retaining the Winston buttery smoothness and feel. The Boron butt section packs an amazing amount of reserve power when you need to go really long distance. This awesome 8wt will excel in any situation covering a wide variety of species, and is sure to become your favorite rod.
The Boron III X is Winstons best-selling all-around fly rod series. Featuring advanced Boron III materials and technology, these Boron III X rods are incredibly lightweight, powerful, deliver high line speeds, and tight loops with the trademark Winston smoothness. Friction-free shooting guides allow Boron III X rods to generate added line speed without compromising feel. It all adds up to one of the finest rods ever produced.
- Advanced Boron III technology delivers crisp, fast-action
- Features Winstons premium friction-free shooting guides
- Smooth, lightweight, powerful
- Effortless long casts or delicate presentations up-close
- Premium brushed aluminum anodized reel seat with fighting butt handle
- Super-light graphite rod tube embossed with company logo signature plus logo tech rod sock
- Each Winston Boron III X rod is handcrafted in Twin Bridges, MT
- Backed by the Winston Lifetime Warranty