Winston Kairos Fly Rod Outfits include the Winston Kairos Fly Rod, Ross Cimarron II Fly Reel, premium Scientific Anglers Mastery Trout fly line, Dacron backing, Tapered Leader, and Winston triangle cordura rod tube. All Winston Kairos Fly Rod Outfits are shipped professionally loaded and ready to fish...just tie on a fly!
The Winston Kairos Fly Rods feature an all-new proprietary graphite and resin from Winston, delivering legendary smoothness with a crisp, modern fast-action. This perfect blend of speed and smoothness allows any angler to excel in a wide variety of fishing situations. Winston Kairos fly rods showcase a striking clear graphite finish, complemented by traditional Winston Green thread wraps and our classic hand-written rod inscription as the final touch. Proudly designed and built by hand in Twin Bridges, MT.
The Winston Kairos 10wt 9'0" is a powerful and versatile rod that excels in a wide range of species and situations. This Kairos 10wt performs beautifully as an all-purpose rod for stripers, average tarpon, redfish, jacks, bluefish, and general saltwater use. The Kairos 10wt also excels throwing huge pike/musky flies, and battling king salmon. The Kairos 10wt delivers the perfect balance of impressive power with the trademark Winston smoothness, all for a price that won't break the bank.
- Lightweight, super smooth, multi-purpose rod
- Modern fast action tip flex with quick recovery
- 100% graphite technology
- Clear graphite impact resistant finish
- Versatile tapers to handle a multitude of angling applications
- Chrome nanolite stripper guide/Chrome plated snake guides
- Black anodized aluminum reel seat engraved with Winston signature logo
- Fighting butt handle for added leverage
- Grey triangular Cordura rod tube
- Designed and produced in Twin Bridges, MT
- Backed by the Winston Lifetime Warranty
The new Ross Cimarron II Fly Reel is a bold and beautiful reel, that is tough, durable, and up to the task of whipping large, aggressive fish. The inspired porting design yields a lightweight, yet incredibly strong reel. Both the frame and the spool are each CNC machined to exacting tolerances from a solid piece of 6061 aerospace grade aluminum alloy, followed by a Type II anodizing process, for an attractive, indestructible finish.
The bulletproof Delrin 500AF, Teflon impregnated drag system is further bolstered by new composite materials and stainless steel components, resulting in more than twice the drag pressure of its predecessor. The new stainless steel thrust washer gives the Cimarron II the ability to withstand years of abuse while retaining a silky smooth start-up inertia that protects light tippets.
Central to the Cimarron II is an all new ruggedly designed, square-shaped drag knob that provides a strong, positive grip in all types of fishing conditions. It is constructed from a precision molded, high-performance polymer designed to withstand years of abuse. The all-new machined Delrin composite handle has an engineered hourglass shape for improved grip and control. The micro-grooved finish provides a tacky surface even in the wettest conditions. The new Cimarron II spool hub and quick-release housing are now made of fully machined aluminum that is hard anodized for increased durability and ease in exchanging spools.
The Ross Cimarron II is an amazing value in a high-performance, fully machined reel. You will not find a better engineered and tougher reel in this price range.
- Fully CNC machined to exacting standards in the USA from proprietary 6061-T6 aluminum alloy
- Ultra-lightweight, incredibly strong design
- Smooth, powerful Delrin 500AF, Teflon impregnated drag system
- Square drag knob makes quick, easy drag adjustments
- Type II hard anodized for the perfect balance of hardness and color
- Quick release spool and easy left-hand to right-hand retrieve conversion
- Designed, machined, and hand-built in Montrose, CO
- Backed by the Ross Lifetime Warranty
The Scientific Anglers Mastery Saltwater Fly Line is the perfect line to cover a wide variety of saltwater situations and species. SA Mastery Saltwater is your one-line-does-it-all for saltwater conditions. The versatile compound taper design provides front loaded power to shred the wind, while retaining a delicate delivery for spooky bonefish on the flats. This line is built for a wide rage of temperatures and environments so it will not wilt in the heat or become too stiff in cold water. SA Mastery Saltwater throws big flies in windy conditions with tight loops. This is excels equally at long distance casting and quick shots to cruising fish. Mastery Saltwater simply does it all.
- Compound taper turns over big flies
- Designed for use in temperate and tropical climates
- Two tone for better visibility
- Variable head lengths for distance casting and quick shots to passing fish
- Small diameter to deal with windy conditions
- Compound taper turns over big flies
- Tropi-Core technology for tropical climates