The Winston Kairos Spey Fly Rods feature an all-new proprietary graphite and resin from Winston, delivering legendary smoothness with a crisp, modern fast-action. This perfect blend of speed and smoothness allows any angler to excel in a wide variety of fishing situations. Winston Kairos spey fly rods showcase a striking clear graphite finish, complemented by traditional Winston Green thread wraps and our classic hand-written rod inscription as the final touch. Proudly designed and built by hand in Twin Bridges, MT.
This Winston Kairos Spey 7wt 13'3" performs beautifully fishing big river steelhead, and is versatile to cover many open water species including largemouth, big browns, steelhead, bonefish, and redfish. This 7wt spey rod excels as a saltwater flats, backcountry, and surf fishing rod. This spey rod delivers Winston smoothness and surprising power, with responsiveness and line feel. The Kairos spey is a great choice if you are new to spey, and is the best performance value for a handcrafted, USA made spey rod.
- Lightweight, super smooth, multi-purpose rod
- Modern fast action tip flex with quick recovery
- 100% graphite technology
- Clear graphite impact resistant finish
- Versatile tapers to handle a multitude of angling applications
- Chrome nanolite stripper guide/Chrome plated snake guides
- Black anodized aluminum reel seat engraved with Winston signature logo
- Lower spey handle for two handed casting
- Grey triangular Cordura rod tube
- Designed and produced in Twin Bridges, MT
- Backed by the Winston Lifetime Warranty