The Winston Nimbus fly rods are a completely new design inspired by their premium Boron rods. Using the same multi-modulus graphite as Winston Boron rods, along with versatile mid-tip flex tapers, the Winston Nimbus provides an incredibly smooth action, with a progressive power that is truly a pleasure to cast. Winston Nimbus rods perfectly balance finesse with power to excel in the most challenging situations. Offered in a full range of freshwater, saltwater, and spey models, these rods are finished in a beautiful Big Sky Blue color and sport premium componentry and Winstons signature handwritten inscription. Proudly designed and hand crafted in Twin Bridges, MT, the Nimbus is simply the best all-graphite fly rod on the market.
This Winston Nimbus Spey 7wt 12'9" performs beautifully fishing big river steelhead, and is versatile to cover many open water species including largemouth, big browns, steelhead, bonefish, and redfish. This 7wt spey rod is also excellent as a light saltwater flats, backcountry, and surf fishing rod. This spey rod combines Winston smoothness with impressive power, with an great responsiveness and line feel. The Nimbus 7wt spey rod will exceed all of your expectations and you will find excuses to break it out and let 'er rip!
- Lightweight, ultra-smooth casting
- Multi modulus graphite delivers a progressive fast-action
- Beautiful Big Sky Blue impact resistant finish
- Chrome nanolite stripper guides with friction reducing light wire snake guides
- Premium Titanium aluminum reel seat with lower spey handle
- Grey aluminum tube with Winston signature logo
- Each Nimbus rod is hand-crafted in Twin Bridges, MT
- Backed by the Winston Lifetime Warranty