The Winston Nimbus fly rods are a completely new design inspired by their premium Boron rods. Using the same multi-modulus graphite as Winston Boron rods, along with versatile mid-tip flex tapers, the Winston Nimbus provides an incredibly smooth action, with a progressive power that is truly a pleasure to cast. Winston Nimbus rods perfectly balance finesse with power to excel in the most challenging situations. Offered in a full range of freshwater, saltwater, and spey models, these rods are finished in a beautiful Big Sky Blue color and sport premium componentry and Winston۪s renowned handwritten inscription. Proudly designed and hand crafted in Twin Bridges, MT, the Nimbus is simply the best all-graphite fly rod on the market.
This Winston Nimbus Spey 8wt 13۪6 is the perfect choice for fishing large rivers for big steelhead and salmon, and is versatile to cover many open water species including pike/musky, stripers, bonefish, and redfish. This 8wt spey rod excels as a saltwater flats, backcountry, and surf fishing rod. This spey rod combines Winston smoothness and responsiveness with surprising power. The Nimbus 8wt spey will launch big, wind-resistant flies a country mile, allowing you to make amazing, effortless long distance casts you never thought were possible!
- Lightweight, ultra-smooth casting
- Multi modulus graphite delivers a progressive fast-action
- Beautiful Big Sky Blue impact resistant finish
- Chrome nanolite stripper guides with friction reducing light wire snake guides
- Premium Titanium aluminum reel seat with lower spey handle
- Grey aluminum tube with Winston signature logo
- Each Nimbus rod is hand-crafted in Twin Bridges, MT
- Backed by the Winston Lifetime Warranty