The Winston Nimbus fly rods are a completely new design inspired by their premium Boron rods. Using the same multi-modulus graphite as Winston Boron rods, along with versatile mid-tip flex tapers, the Winston Nimbus provides an incredibly smooth action, with a progressive power that is truly a pleasure to cast. Winston Nimbus rods perfectly balance finesse with power to excel in the most challenging situations. Offered in a full range of freshwater, saltwater, and spey models, these rods are finished in a beautiful Big Sky Blue color and sport premium componentry and Winstons signature handwritten inscription. Proudly designed and hand crafted in Twin Bridges, MT, the Nimbus is simply the best all-graphite fly rod on the market.
This Nimbus 9wt 9'0" fly rod is the perfect choice for windy days chasing bonefish on the flats or targeting redfish in the backcountry. This versatile 9wt also excels casting striper flies, throwing pike/musky flies, fishing big river steelhead and salmon, and general saltwater use. This Nimbus 9wt has the power and backbone to handle a wide variety of species and fishing siutations. The Nimbus 9wt will punch your fly straight through the wind to a tailing bonefish, launch bulky flies like a rocket, and extend your long distance casting range. The Nimbus delivers the perfect balance of impressive power with the trademark Winston smoothness. This 9wt will become your favorite 'big fish' rod!
- Lightweight, ultra-smooth casting
- Multi modulus graphite delivers a progressive fast-action
- Beautiful Big Sky Blue impact resistant finish
- Chrome nanolite stripper guides with friction reducing light wire snake guides
- Premium Titanium aluminum reel seat with fighting butt handle
- Grey aluminum tube with Winston signature logo
- Each Nimbus rod is hand-crafted in Twin Bridges, MT
- Backed by the Winston Lifetime Warranty