New for the 2021 season, the Flyweight waders from Simms' first stockingfoot wader with Gore-Tex Pro Stretch in the crotch gusset and arm gussets for the most flexible wader that moves with your body on any terrain. Designed for bringing hard-to-reach waters into focus, Flyweight Stockingfoot Waders fuel the advance with a thoughtfully designed fishing accessory system for gear on the go, lightweight yet durable engineering for added stamina, and best-in-class Gore-Tex waterproof-breathability for guaranteed dry performance, day in and day out. Utilizing the 5.11 system, the Flyweight waders allow you to attach Simms accessories like storage pods, net holsters, and water bottle holster with ease and rigid security.
- Keep essentials in check with a chest pocket array that includes 5.11 HEXGRID attachment system with dual-access dump pocket and zippered stash pocket behind
- Fit and function innovation includes breathable air mesh suspender attachments, lower top hem, and zippered side gussets - for relaxed or athletic fit options
- New Hex Air Gravel Guards improve moisture management and pack smaller than standard options.
- Stretch crotch gusset and patented front and back leg seams for best-ever wader mobility
- Designed for compatibility with all Flyweight Pods and Accessories
- Fabric Tech: Upper: GORE-TEX PRO shell 3-Layer; Lower: GORE-TEX PRO shell 4-Layer; Gusset: GORE-TEX PRO Stretch shell 3-Layer; 5.11® HEXGRID: 420/1000D CORDURA nylon laminate with 2X PU coating and DWR
- 5.11 HEXGRID is a patented load-bearing technology platform that surpasses military-style web platforms (PALS/MOLLE). This laser-cut platform creates a continuous hexagonal grid pattern, offering versatile mounting capabilities like never before. 5.11 HEXGRID provides users with the opportunity to mount pouches and other gear at different angles for smooth ergonomic access and personal preference