SIMMS COLDWEATHER PANT
Subzero mornings? No sweat. The Coldweather Pants combat the conditions thanks to micro fleece-lined internals and hand-warmer pockets. Angler-appreciated extras include COR3 fabric technology; an adjustable waist with a corrosion-fighting center-front snap; and articulated knees for bolstered durability and massive mobility.
- DurapelPlus durable water-resistant finish
- Quick-dry, wicking, anti-odor & UPF 50
- Slash hand-warmer pockets with self-fabric abrasion panel
- Adjustable waist with plastic center-front snap to avoid corrosion
- Double-layer, articulated knee for durability & ease-of-movement
- Fabric Tech: 100% nylon shell fabric with COR3 Technology & DurapelPlus finish; 100% polyester fleece lining
- Approx. Weight: 20 oz.
- Color: Dark Stone
5.00/5 Stars out of 2 Reviews
Igor (Delaware) | October 30th, 2021
Warm and cozy, The perfect pants for those cold days on the water.
George Sypher (Colorado) | December 18th, 2020
Great addition to winter flying fishing - these pants are comfortable and extremely warm!