SIMMS COLDWEATHER PANT
For many years, the Simms Coldweather Pant has been our top selling pant for the cooler seasons. Even our entire pro-staff has a pair or two. The pants are equipped for deep-freeze conditions. Subzero mornings? No sweat. The Coldweather Pants combat the conditions thanks to micro fleece-lined internals and hand-warmer pockets. Angler-appreciated extras include COR3 fabric technology; an adjustable waist with a corrosion-fighting center-front snap; and articulated knees for bolstered durability and massive mobility.
- DurapelPlus durable water-resistant finish
- Quick-dry, wicking, anti-odor & UPF 50
- Slash hand-warmer pockets with self-fabric abrasion panel
- Adjustable waist with plastic center-front snap to avoid corrosion
- Double-layer, articulated knee for durability & ease-of-movement
- Fabric Tech: 100% nylon shell fabric with COR3 Technology & DurapelPlus finish; 100% polyester fleece lining
- Approx. Weight: 20 oz.
- Color: Tumbleweed