FISHPOND DAKOTA CARRY-ON ROD AND REEL CASE
Redesigned, The Fishpond Dakota Carry-On Case is perfect for the traveling angler or the angler looking to store all the expensive gear in a safe and sercure case. Fishing Trip Rule #742 - Every angler must have four rods on hand, even if they are just headed down the street for carp. Additionally, each rod must be matched with a reel and a spare spool, which must also be available at all times. Finally, the angler must have a Philly Cheese Steak sandwich, a bag of chips, and a chocolate chip cookie within close reach, because it's lunch time. How many cases do you really want to carry for all that stuff? Let's make it easy on you...just one, the Dakota Carry-On Rod & Reel [and snack] Case. Available in a 10ft 4pc case or a 45" case designed specially for longer switch and spey rods.
- Signature waterproof, molded bottom
- Adjustable, padded, removable interior dividers for reels
- Padded compartment with protective lid holds up to four rods in their socks, depending on length
- Three mesh interior pockets
- Three laminated see-through exterior mesh pockets for keys, phone, airline tickets, etc.
- 5.2 lbs
- 1,390 cu. in.
- 31" x 9.5" x 5"
- Interior dimensions 30.25" x 9"
- Compatible for 4 piece 9' rods
Features for the 45" Dakota Switch and Spey
- Switch and Spey rod compatible up to 13'6"
- 45" x 9" x 5"