FISHPOND CROSS-CURRENT CHEST PACK
When the fishing is hot there is a lot going on and you have to be able to multitask to keep up with all the activity. The Cross-Current Chest pack is designed to keep all your essentials and boxes organized, keeping them high on your body at the ready. Slide your net out of the integrated net slot, scoop your fish, release it, grab your dry shake out of the magnetic drop down workstation, and get back those moments we all love to celebrate.
- Compatible with all Fishpond backpacks
- 210D Nylon Cyclepond Fishpond fabric
- Front magnetic closure pocket for small fly boxes, pucks, and other quick access items
- Front main zippered storage compartment for large fly box storage
- Two small stretch mesh pockets on the front for quick access items
- Exterior VELCRO® attachment for foam attachment (foam patch included)
- Exterior Hypalon® tabs for tool and accessory attachment on each side
- Integrated net slot on backpanel holds a long handle net
- D-ring on top center back for attaching a net release for short handle nets
- One large pocket on the backpanel with a zippered entry on each side
- Magnetic front pocket has velcro interior on one side, and 4 small stretch mesh pockets for organization
- Main front zippered pocket includes one interior zippered pocket
- 11” x 8.5” x 5.5” (front pack)
- 11.5” x 10.5” x 1” (back)
- 8L (488 cu. in.)
5.00/5 Stars out of 8 Reviews
Roger (Arizona) | July 11th, 2021
All the storage you really need while allowing full unobstructed motion. There is enough adjustment that will also allow for the wearing of a horizontal shoulder holster.
Dennis Levin (New York, NY) | February 22nd, 2021
This has just enough pockets and organization to fit just about everything a conventional vest can. I worried that things would fall out of the magnetic front pocket but the magnets are surprisingly strong so that has not been a problem at all. It's actually really convenient! The back pockets are good for things not frequently used such as a headlamp or a light rain jacket. Highly recommend!
Wenbo Li (IN) | November 30th, 2020
I love its Light weight. I usually carry two nymph boxes, two dry fly boxes, and a streamer box for a day trip. My shoulder just would not feel tired after 8 hours on the water.
Joe Marchiano (Bethlehem PA) | July 27th, 2020
The cross current pack is awesome! Perfect size. I’m downsizing from a vest. Pack Has enough room to load it up for longer days. Or lighten it up for quick trips. It’s well made and I love the magnetic work shelf.
Joshua (Pa) | April 3rd, 2020
Best chest pack I've ever owned. I really like the magnetic front pocket, it makes getting frequently used stuff easy to access. Fishpond is awesome.
RWF (North Ga) | October 31st, 2019
Very impressed with fishpond products! Have a trip planned in mid Nov to NC to fish and can’t wait to try it out. Looks like it will hold what you really need on the water.
Scott Bryan Perry (Connecticut) | August 5th, 2019
Great chest pack from Fishpond. Holds everything I need for the day of fishing and best of all it holds my mid length Fishpond net perfectly.
Daniel (Georgia) | June 9th, 2019
If you have a Fishpond net then this is a must have. I bought this pack because I was tired of trying to figure out how to carry my Fishpond Mid-length net. The slot in the back of this pack designed for the net was what sold me. It works perfectly. But even if you don’t have need for the net holder, it’s still a great pack. I Love the magnetic closure on the front compartment which makes it easy to access. You can’t go wrong with the Cross-Current.