TFO LK LEGACY 4WT 9’0” FLY ROD OUTFIT
This outfit features the crisp, smooth TFO LK Legacy Fly Rod, Lamson Remix -3+ fly reel, premium RIO Gold Premier WF floating fly line, dacron backing, tapered leader, TFO rod sock and cordura rod tube. All TFO Legacy Fly Rod Outfits are shipped professionally rigged and ready to fish...just tie on a fly!
TFO LK LEGACY 4WT 9’0” FLY ROD
TFO LK Legacy Fly Rods are the next evolution of the popular, fast-action BVK series, each designed with a high modulus carbon fiber and premium components delivering a crisp, smooth, responsive casting rod that efficiently generates high line speed and very tight loops. This Legacy 4wt is the perfect choice for small to medium trout in any river or stream. It also makes a great pond or lake rod targeting panfish.
Whether casting dries, nymphs, or streamers, TFO LK Legacy’s perfect tracking and a crisp, smooth recovery make them very powerful and responsive. LK Legacy series lighter line weights will easily protect 6x tippet when fishing to highly selective trout. And the mid to heavier line weights are excellent for windy conditions or distance casting. The combination of light weight and durability make these rods perfect to fish from first light to sundown in the high mountain west where conditions can include wind and big water.
The TFO LK Legacy is constructed with high modulus carbon fiber material and finished in a matte grey color. Components includes fully anodized up-locking reel seats with angled hoods and braided carbon fiber inserts. Black frame, stainless steel stripping guides and anodized, double-foot, stainless-steel snake guides provide durability and minimize weight. The Flor grade full cork grips are comfortably contoured and uniquely contrasted. From a delicate 3-weight to the very popular 8-weight, 11 models allow the LK Legacy series to perfectly match a broad range of conditions, techniques, and species. All models feature alignment dots color coded by line weight and TFO LK Legacy rods come packaged in a labeled rod sock and a TFO rod tube.
The LK Legacy series puts unsurpassed power and responsiveness in the hands of the freshwater angler. Combined with TFO’s no-fault lifetime warranty against defects, these rods are the perfect choice for the wide-open space of broad rivers and other big water worldwide.
- High modulus carbon fiber material and finished in a matte grey color
- Fully anodized up-locking reel seats with angled hoods and braided carbon fiber inserts
- Stainless steel stripping guides and anodized, double-foot, stainless-steel snake guides
- Flor grade full cork grips are comfortably contoured and uniquely contrasted
- Alignment dots color coded by line weight, labeled rod sock and TFO rod tube
- Backed by TFO’s no-fault lifetime warranty
LAMSON REMIX -3+ FLY REEL
The Waterworks-Lamson Remix -3+ Reel is the ultimate hybrid of construction technology and perfect for your 2 to 4 weight rig. A cast aluminum spool and a US made CNC machined frame combine to create the Remix -3+ and gives you a stellar reel that is the best of both worlds. It is light weight enough to balance with today’s ultralight rods and equipped with a drag system that can stop the biggest browns on a dime. The Remix -3+ is the perfect choice for small stream anglers looking to get into a reel that offers fully machined quality but not the fully machined price.
A fusion between the free-form structures of a cast spool and the mechanical integrity of a CNC-machined case, Remix is a hybrid. The case, CNC-machined here in the U.S. from 6061 bar-stock aluminum, delivers maximum structural rigidity and durability wrapped in a harder, brighter finish. The spool is pressure cast to ensure a snug connection while keeping the cost down. All critical drag components are CNC-machined in the U.S. and like Liquid, the Remix reels are assembled in Boise, Idaho.
Lamson Liquid and Remix Spools are interchangeable, allowing anglers a great price on a spool whether you have purchased a Lamson Liquid or a Lamson Remix Fly Reel.
Lamson Liquid Series and Remix Series Fly Reel Color Sleeve: Liquid and Remix reels ship with the standard black anodized cassette. Three color sleeves are offered as an option for consumers to customize their reel. This anodized aluminum sleeve fits over the standard cassette. Colors include: Burnt Orange, Coral Blue, and Salsa Green and retail for $9.95.
- Large arbor design
- CNC machined 6061 Aluminum frame
- Pressure cast aluminum spool
- US made sealed conical drag
- Optionally customizable with colored sleeves
- Assembled in the US
- Compatible spools between Liquid and Remix reels
- Diameter: 3.34”
- Width: .99”
- Weight: 4.29oz
- Capacity: WF4 100yds/20lb
- Dualtone: Marks the sweet spot of a fly line by providing an obvious color change in the line at the sweet spot.
- Easy ID: RIO’s printed line marking system that allows anglers to quickly and easily identify each line.
- Front Welded Loop: A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the front of the fly line for fast rigging to a leader.
- Back Welded Loop: A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the end of the fly line for fast rigging to backing.