SCIENTIFIC ANGLERS AMPLITUDE SMOOTH REDFISH COLD FLY LINE
A day of chasing Redfish will either be the most fun you’ve had with a fly rod or the most frustrating day of your life. Take some of the chance out of the equation with the Amplitude Smooth Redfish. Built on a stiff core for tropical conditions, and featuring our AST Plus slickness additive, the Redfish taper is designed with a long, compound head for casting accuracy and delicate deliveries to fish that you’ll swear have a sixth sense. The Amplitude Smooth series of lines are, simply put, the highest-performance smooth fly lines in the world. With up to five times less drag and eight times the durability of traditional lines, this will change the way you look at fly line performance.
- Features the revolutionary AST Plus slickness additive for superior shooting ability and increased durability
- Revised taper for delicate deliveries to skittish fish in crystal-clear water; an excellent line for Redfish, bonefish and permit
- Loads fast and lands light for increased accuracy
- Medium-length head for line control and optimal casting and fishing at 60-80 feet
- Tropi-Core technology remains stiff and slick in tropical environments
5.00/5 Stars out of 1 Reviews
Corey (CO) | January 16th, 2023
Very good to have on hand for cold water use. If you are gonna go for bull reds, guides often say tropical lines work fine in the winter, until it’s too cold. Don’t be stuck with a stiff tropical line if a cold front just pops up. It’s easy enough to swap lines and be optimized for when that Bull red presents itself. You won’t regret it.