NEW! ORVIS MEN'S PRO HD INSULATED HOODIE
The Orvis Men's PRO HD Hoodie is designed to be the warmest, puffy, comfortable jacket concept ever conceived, capable of laughing down Old Man Winter’s attempts at sending you scrambling for the truck heater. Made with 170 massive grams of two-layer, body-mapped insulation makes for exceptional heat regulation across the body and hood, with optimal insulation for loft and warmth retention. That design philosophy continues across the arms and back with stretchier PrimaLoft Gold Active insulation added for slightly different intent: Exceptional warmth and mobility during any athletic movement. Think of it as a cold-weather garment that moves as you move, fully windproof and with superior water resistance in the event you’re caught off-guard by a wet, angry sky. Even the pocket configuration has been rethought, with two zippered fleece-lined lower pockets and a second set of fleece-lined upper pockets welcoming chilled hands when in waders or bibs. This is, by far, the burliest, deep-winter puffy jacket ever made with technical aspects that border on the unreal.
- Warm, even when wet, from 170g. of PrimaLoft® Gold insulation across chest and hood
- Exceptional arm/torso mobility from 170g of stretchy PrimaLoft Gold Active insulation across arms and back
- Tear, wind, and water resistant from 2L 20D mechanical polyester ripstop
- Cozy, fleece-lined, zippered upper and lower pockets.
- Essential storage for boxes, hats and gear from two large, stretch mesh pockets
- Secure, internal storage from a zippered inner security pocket
- Durable, abrasion-resistant stretch-woven cuff
- Weather-proof drop hem
- Active fit