SAGE PULSE 586-4 FLY ROD OUTFIT : 5WT 8'6"
Sage Pulse Fly Rod Outfits include the Sage Pulse Fly Rod, Sage Spectrum C Fly Reel, RIO Premier Gold floating fly line, Dacron backing, RIO Tapered Leader, and Sage cordura rod tube. All Sage Pulse Fly Rod Outfits are shipped professionally loaded and ready to fish...just tie on a fly!
The Pulse 586-4 fly rod is the perfect choice as an all around trout and smallmouth rod. The Sage Pulse 5wt 8'6" will deliver a hopper dropper, a size 24 midge, or a streamer with ease. This is a great new Sage rod series built on Grapnite IIIe Technology at a very reasonable price.
Sage Pulse Fly Rods were designed from scratch by Sage's world-class R&D team and tested extensively on the water around the globe. Built on a Grahpite IIIe blank, the Pulse delivers the signature Sage feel and performance you would expect from much more expensive fly rods. The Pulse hits the sweet spot for most anglers, with a crisp, smooth fast action and improved line feel. Each Sage Pulse fly rod is handcrafted on Bainbridge Island, WA by the same 27 sets of expert hands that build every Sage rod. Pulse rods are finished with custom-designed componentry and eye-catching cosmetic details. The Pulse will be your workhorse from freshwater to saltwater, there is a rod in the Pulse series for every application.
- New Graphite IIIe Technology blank
- Crisp, smooth, powerful, fast-action
- Lichen blank color
- Olive thread wraps with black trim wraps
- Fuji ceramic stripper guides
- Hard chromed snake guides and tip-top
- Rosewood insert with gloss black anodized aluminum up-locking reel seat.
- Snub-nose, half-wells cork handle
- Black nylon rod tube with divided liner
- Hand crafted on Bainbridge Island, WA
- Backed by the Sage Lifetime Warranty
SAGE SPECTRUM C 5/6 FLY REEL
The new Sage Spectrum C Fly Reel is attractive, durable, and powerful. Spectrum C reels feature a proven, completely sealed, carbon fiber disc drag system that is smooth and powerful, with the ability to put the brakes on big species like bass, steelhead, bonefish, and salmon. These lightweight reels are beautifully designed, and offer anglers a tough, durable Sage reel at an entry level price.
Spectrum C reels use next generation, die-cast technology followed by CNC machining to reduce weight and create a unique, attractive frame and spool. These reels are then powder coated with an advanced polymer to create a 'tough as nails' finish that resists scratches, dents, and saltwater corrosion. An oversized, machined, and anodized one-revolution drag knob makes on the fly drag adjustments easy, and the fully machined, anodized, ergonomic reel handle improves grip and comfort.
These reels have a large arbor and concave spool which produces fast line pick up, while increasing strength and backing capacity. Spectrum C reels easily convert from left to right hand retrieve and include a Sage embroidered ballistic nylon reel pouch for safe storage. Sage Spectrum reels are a best performance value and will provide years of flawless performance.
- Powerful, smooth, completely sealed carbon drag system
- Large arbor design for faster line pick up
- Concave spool for greater strength and backing capacity
- Oversized, machined one revolution drag knob for easy drag adjustments
- Ergonomic, machined aluminum reel handle
- Powder coated hard finish for durability and corrosion resistance
- Easy conversion from left to right hand retrieve
- Neoprene, embroidered Sage ballistic nylon reel case
NEW RIO PREMIER GOLD FLY LINE (WF3-WF9)
Improved for 2020! The RIO Gold has been the go-to trout line around the world for many years, and for a multitude of fly fishers. The line has a long head and back taper that give casters total line control and stability at range - whether casting or mending. The unique profile is designed to load a fly rod at close range, and has a front taper that delivers perfect presentation of flies between sizes #22 and #2.
RIO enhanced the performance of this wonderful trout line by building it with SlickCast - RIO's proprietary coating technology. SlickCast creates the slickest, most durable fly lines on the market. Lab tests show that lines built with SlickCast have the least amount of friction ever measured in a fly line. The RIO Gold is the ultimate all round, floating line for the trout fly fisher.
- Dualtone: Marks the sweet spot of a fly line by providing an obvious color change in the line at the sweet spot.
- Easy ID: RIO’s printed line marking system that allows anglers to quickly and easily identify each line.
- Front Welded Loop: A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the front of the fly line for fast rigging to a leader.
- Back Welded Loop: A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the end of the fly line for fast rigging to backing.