NEW! SAGE TROUT SPEY G5 4113-4 FLY ROD : 4WT, 11'3"
The New Sage Trout Spey G5 Fly Rod is built to cover the range of spey applications on your favorite piece of water. We recommend using this rod for swinging soft hackles to rainbow trout on floating lines during late evening hatches. Also, the Trout Spey G5 Fly Rod is perfect for throwing streamers to aggressive fish on Skagit heads when the weather cools and there are fewer insects around, the high-performance blank and trout spey-specific action of the G5 will do the job with ease, no back cast or double-haul required. Just lift, set, and fire, and let the G5 do its thing. Finding new solutions to old problems has never been more fun. For versatility, the 11’3” 4wt is the tool of choice for those looking to cast heavier streamers or beat a stiff wind. The Trout Spey G5 will be perfectly at home on a trout river near you because two-handed season never really ends.
- Generation 5 Technology
- Brown Blank Color
- Desert Olive Thread Wraps
- Fuji ceramic stripper guides; Hard chromed snake guides and tip-top
- Gloss Black anodized aluminum down-locking reel seat
- Custom shaped fore and rear grip cork handle
- Cork composite fighting butt
- Rugged brown nylon tube with divided liner