- X-CORE.Enhanced feel, incredible stability and unequalled performance. X-Core combines the industry’s leading composite technologies with cutting edge design.
- MULTI MODULUS. Fine-tuned flex and recovery. Scott pioneered the use of multi modulus fiber lay ups in blank design.By varying the fiber tensile modulus along the length of the rod, we’re able to precisely control the stiffness and recovery speed of our blanks. The result is a rod that loads and unloads more smoothly.
- ARC. Advanced Reinforced Carbon reduces torque and increases strength. Scott is the leader in carbon blank reinforcements. Our latest ARC technology adds hoop strength to our blanks without adding weight, and counteracts torque that can reduce casting accuracy and line control.
- MIL-SPEC III. Another first, brought to you by Scott. Most reel seats are made with a glossy, thin, and easily marred type 2 anodize. Scratches in type 2 anodize expose the aluminum underneath, leading to worn finishes and potential for corrosion. Our Mil-Spec III anodize penetrates the surface of the aluminum, creating the hardest, most durable, and most corrosion resistant finish available. Mil-Spec III prevents galvanic reactions with dissimilar metals and is resistant to temperatures above 900 degrees fahrenheit.
- TITANIUM. With the highest strength to weight ratio and corrosion resistance of any metal, our titanium guide frames let you worry about the fishing, and not about the salt. When we set out to build the best fly rods, we knew that we had to use the best components. We use guides made from materials chosen for their strength, lightness, and corrosion resistance. Frames are made from pure titanium - 65% lighter than equivalent stainless steel guides, and 100% corrosion resistant. Silicon carbide (SiC) rings are diamond polished to create the smoothest surface of any ceramic material. Just like our frames, SiC is resistant to abrasion, corrosion, and thermal shock.
- MADE IN USA. Every Scott rod is made from beginning to end in Montrose, Colorado. We take our mission to handcraft high performance rods very seriously. We use the knowledge gained from forty years of design experience with our commitment to handcraft every fly rod we make to give you top performance and benchmark quality. It's in all the little details that exceptional rods are distinguished from merely good rods.
5.00/5 Stars out of 1 Reviews
Carlos (Id) | October 4th, 2021
This thing is a beast and is a very good spey rod