TFO Mangrove Fly Rod Outfits include the TFO Mangrove Fly Rod, Redington Behemoth 7/8 Fly Reel, Scientific Anglers Frequency Magnum Fly Line, Dacron backing, tapered leader, and TFO triangle rod tube storage case. Each complete outfit is shipped professionally loaded and ready to fish...just tie on a fly!
TFO Mangrove fly rods are engineered for enhanced feel, accuracy, distance and durability while working the shoreline and around heavy cover. The Mangrove 8wt is a crisp, responsive, smooth casting medium-fast action rod for redfish, bonefish, snook, largemouth bass, and even steelhead. This Mangrove 8wt 9'0" is a perfect for chasing redfish in the backcountry and bonefish on the saltwater flats. The Mangrove 8wt will launch saltwater flies and bass bugs with smooth accuracy straight to their target. The Mangrove rods are ideal for anglers with a slow, smooth casting stroke and will help any angler throw tight loops and longer casts.
Mangrove rods utilize TFOs proprietary TiCr blank coating, which helps protect the rod from the occasional collision with a weighted fly or gunnel. Throw in TFOs proprietary Tactical Series guides, and you have a rod that is as tough as the predators you are chasing. The non-glare chestnut colored blank features a full-wells grip and fighting butt. A cleverly machined hook keeps on each side of the aluminum up-locking reel seat finishes this smooth, responsive fly rod.
Temple Fork fly rods are designed for high-end power and performance, with sophisticated and elegant craftsmanship, without unnecessary accouterments that add expense and cost. Every TFO rod is manufactured to exacting standards in their own factories to ensure extreme control of the production and quality process. TFO fly rods provide anglers with tools that properly fit their needs, designed to last a lifetime, at a value price that is hard to believe. For more than two decades, Temple Fork has designed fly rods recognized for optimizing performance and price, making TFO the #1 manufacturer of fly rods in the United States. Every TFO rod is backed by their Unconditional Lifetime Warranty and their commitment to get you back on the water quickly, and without hassle.
- Smooth, medium-action for enhanced line feel and distance
- Non-glare chestnut colored blank
- TiCr blank coating for rod protection
- Exclusive Tactical series stripping guides for reduced friction
- Ultra lightweight chromium stainless snake guides
- Full wells grip with fighting butt
- Fully anodized aluminum up-locking reel seat
- Machined hook keeper on reel seat
- Includes TFO triangle rod tube & rod sock
- Backed by the TFO Unconditional Lifetime Warranty
REDINGTON BEHEMOTH 7/8 FLY REEL
- Most powerful drag system in its class
- Adjustable carbon fiber drag
- Attractive, unique die-cast construction
- Large arbor design retrieves line quickly, reduces line memory
- Oversized drag knob for easy adjustment
- Easily converts to left or right-hand retrieve
- Deep V spool for increased backing capacity
- Twin molded, soft-touch ergonomic handles
- Nylon reel case included
- Backed by Redington Lifetime Warranty
SCIENTIFIC ANGLERS FREQUENCY MAGNUM FLY LINE
Scientific Angler Frequency Magnum Fly Lines are made for big flies and big fish. Designed with an aggressive weight-forward head, the Magnum fly line is built for tossing large flies, turning over split shot, and blasting through the wind. In other words, this line is a bit of a bully—which is great if you’re targeting bass, big trout, pike/musky, and saltwater species, it is nice to have some muscle on your side.
- Turns over large flies, streamers, and split shot with ease
- For use in both fresh and saltwater environments
- Over weighted design quickly loads fast-action rods
- Braided multifilament core
- Welded front loop for quick leader changes
- Features Advance shooting technology for extreme distance
- Color: Mist Green