DYNA-KING ULTIMATE INDEXER VISE
Dyna-King Ultimate Indexer Vise is a beautiful handcrafted rotary vise that is the ultimate choice for all your fly tying needs. The Ultimate Indexer is truly a work of art that has been at the top of the list in the fly tying vise market. The Ultimate Indexer is constructed in the USA of stainless steel, brass, and aluminum parts in the Dyna-King Northern California factory. The Ultimated Indexer features the notch lock cam and tool steel hardened jaws for the ultimate in secure hook holding capability. Each Dyna-King vise is machined from raw bar material and the Ultimate Indexer is no exception. Every part is sanded, polished and assembled by hand to ensure your Ultimate Indexer is not only a thing of beauty but a high quality, incredibly versatile tool. Your vise comes complete with an instructional video on rotary tying featuring Al Beatty. The Ultimate Indexer comes standard with a new Swivel Mount designed Light Weight Bobbin Hanger. This newly designed mount allows the tyer to tilt it up and down as well as swing out of the way when neccessary. The Bobbin Hanger may be positioned anywhere on the vise shaft.
- Innovative Angle Adjustment Shaft- Can be tilted up or down to maximize your tying and viewing options as well as comfort.
- New Bobbin Mount Design-Swivel mount allows the Bobbin Hanger to move along with your vise to find the perfect position for any tyer's preference.
- Freely Rotating Body-We've designed this vise without a groove in the body, the component that houses the Jaws, so you may easily rotate to any postion you choose for quick viewing without having to rotate your entire vise or remove the thumb screw.
- 90° Handle Extension-We've included our invaluable, easily removable, handle extension to add ease and comfort to your rotary tying.
- Indexing Feature- Allows the vise to be rotated to one of eight stopping points to aid in curing epoxy or for easy viewing. The indexing feature may be disengaged by simply unscrewing the knurled brass indexing knob on your vise. (Please note, when registering your vise for warranty, the serial number for this vise is stamped beneath the indexing knob on the Bearing Housing.)
- SPECS: Hook range: 8/0-22 Length, Jaw tip to end = 8-1/2” Height, Jaw tip to desk=7” Weight, with Pedestal=7lb Weight, with Clamp=3lb