ECHO SR SWITCH 81010 FLY ROD : 8WT 10'10"
Whether you're using them with one hand or two, spey casting or overhead casting. Switch rods have become an important tool for people who trout and steelhead fish. Great Lakes fly anglers love the light weight and shorter length, Pacific Northwest anglers like the ability to fish in tight places with two hands. With a crisp action and modest power the ECHO SR Rods maintain the load during all styles of spey casting. With models ranging from 10' 6" to 10' 10" they are perfect two hand length but are not beyond chucking with one hand when needed. New to the family is the 3106 (10' 6" #3), a true baby Switch for trout fishing. The family of SR rods will make you smile just putting them together.
- Four piece travel design
- Alignment dots for quick assembly
- Compact upper handle design with composite upper end
- #4 and #5 have shorter, more condensed upper and lower handle
- Black anodized aluminum reel seat
- Dark slate gloss blank
- Hard chrome single foot guides
- Olive cordura case with cloth sock
- 40" fish hero mark
- Echo lifetime warranty
- Length: 10'10"
- Weight: 7.1oz