FISHPOND GRAND TETON ROLLING CARRY-ON
- 35" tall Rolling bag fits 6 standard length rod tubes in the protected compression molded base with rod tube cradles.
- Also compatible with the fishpond 32" Jackalope Rod Tube Case
- Clamshell zippered opening
- 420D Cyclepond Fishpond Fabric with ballistic fabric accents on high abrasion areas
- Compression molded bottom laminated with ballistic fabric
- Neoprene edges on interior zipper pockets for stretch and durability on the internal zippers
- PU and DWR coated base compartment keeps damp waders and dirty boots from getting your other belongs wet or dirty.
- Ventilated mesh on main body interior pocket
- Main body interior pocket can be accessed from the interior clamshell opening for easy packing, or from the exterior for easier access while travelling.
- Exterior organization pocket
- Four exterior compression straps
- Rope haul handle on top and front panel
- Retractable handle
- 125L (7,627 cu. in.)
- 35" x 16" x 11"
5.00/5 Stars out of 4 Reviews
Mike (Bakersfield) | January 12th, 2020
I’ve had this suitcase for a little over a year now and have had it on two trips now. It holds up to six 4 piece 9’ fly rods but only four strap in. It has plenty of room for all my gear and clothes for a week. The reason for only 4 stars is the rubber on the handle has ripped and the bag doesn’t stand upright by itself without falling over. With that being said I still would recommend this to anyone traveling with multiple fly rods.
John (Buffalo NY) | July 19th, 2019
I didn't want to spend the money. I have traveled a lot for business and pleasure and have plenty of great luggage. Could have made other things work. But I gave myself this as a gift because I am trip fishing a lot more. I am amazed how much better it works than everything else I own. Allows complete organization and confidence that things aren't missing. Worth every penny. Only 1 trip so far and held up well. Will update after additional use.
Lu (New York) | May 25th, 2019
This bag was a gift. It is great for traveling with multiple fly rods. In addition, it was great for organizing all of my gear, accessories, and clothing.
Andrew (CA) | May 21st, 2019
This bag is great for traveling with 4piece rods. It has lots of good organization features and the rollers and handles stand up to the abuse of travel pretty well. The fabric, handles, zippers, and liners of this bag are all made out of some pretty tough material and I look forward to bringing it with me to many more destinations!