My Cart: 0 item(s)

Product Search
Product Search

Secure Checkout
Fishpond Nomad Native Net
    Fishpond Nomad Native Net
    Purchase Fishpond Nomad Native Net
    • SKU: fp-nomad-native-net
      Fishpond Nomad Native Net

    • Customer Reviews ( 20 ) Write A Review
    • $135.95

    Enter your email below and we will notify you when this product arrives. Contact our pro-staff at 937-434-8472 for current availability dates.

    The Fishpond Nomad Native Net is the perfect trout, smallmouth, or smaller species net that is perfect for rivers or lakes. May be the lightest most durable net on the market. Nomad nets are made using a mixture of carbon fiber and fiber glass. The result is a very lightweight and durable net. Nomad nets are built for the conditions that prevail where great fishing exists; they are waterproof, UV protected, and float like a cork. All Nomad nets come standard with a clear rubber bag. This is our #1 selling net to clients, along with our #1 net for our personal use at our fly shop. 


    • Carbon Fiber & Fiberglass composite
    • Waterproof/weatherproof & buoyant
    • Clear rubber net bag included--Black bag sold separately
    • RiverKoat finish (rubberized paint for the greatest grip when wet)
    • 25.5‰" Length
    • Weight with rubber bag: 287g or .63lbs
    • 8.5‰"W x 17‰"L Head
    • Available Colors: Original, Native

    Rate Product
    ★★★★★ ★★★★★
    5.00/5 Stars out of 20 Reviews
    Pages 1   2
    Verified Buyer
    Great product
    Isaac (AL) | June 23rd, 2023
    Love my new Fishpond net* I don't have to worry about getting the fish or my flies getting stuck anymore. Pulse it's lightweight and floats!
    Verified Buyer
    Top Quality
    Cameron Geralds (Atlanta, MI) | March 28th, 2023
    The build quality is everything I hoped for. The carbon fiber and fiberglass materials are joined in a smooth and seamless design.
    Verified Buyer
    Nomads net
    Todd (Pa) | December 17th, 2022
    Pricey, but worth every penny. Best net on the market.light,durable and looks great.
    Verified Buyer
    Finally Got One
    Jason (Western PA) | March 18th, 2022
    I was on the fence about spending this much on a net. After waiting for seemed like forever, I finally decided to pull the trigger. Boy am I glad I did! Not only is this net beautiful in looks, it's lighter than any net I've ever owned. And most of those were significantly smaller. Can't wait to link it up with the Fishpond Confluence net release.
    Verified Buyer
    Huge fan
    JL (STL) | January 3rd, 2022
    I have one of these for myself so this past Christmas I purchased one for my dad. While it is not something he'd ever spend this type of money on himself, he was very happy to receive one as a gift.
    Verified Buyer
    Nice Net
    Mason C (PA) | August 12th, 2021
    Great colors, very durable. Holds up to whatever fish you can put into it. Made very well so I believe it will last me a long time.
    Verified Buyer
    Favorite Net Ever
    Mike Wagner (CO) | August 10th, 2021
    Finally stepped up and purchased a quality net. I have been fortunate enough to use this net quite a few time on trout in Colorado in the short time I have owned it. Super lightweight and extremely strong, with good size net.
    Verified Buyer
    Great net for driftless region
    Chad Kruse (Ia) | July 2nd, 2021
    lightweight, durable, and bouyant. great net for the driftless region of WI, IA, and MN. Works good for the sling pack I use. somewhat expensive but worth the money in my opinion. I only wish it was made in the USA.
    Verified Buyer
    Good Net
    chad (CO) | June 8th, 2021
    Good, solid net. Get's the job done for 95% of the trout you are going to catch. The other 5% will still fit in net, just isn't extremely deep
    Verified Buyer
    Excellent Net
    KS (DE) | May 8th, 2021
    Perfect size for a wading net. Quality is very good, as you would expect from Fishpond. Rubber net bag makes releasing fish much easier than traditional net bags. Light weight makes net not noticeable behind your back hanging from a retractor. Highly recommended.

    You may also like these items:

    100% Satisfaction Guarantee

    We pride ourselves by delivering a world-class, personalized customer experience. If you aren’t happy with a product or service for any reason, we want to know. And we’ll make it right.

    Learn More

    Build Your Own
    Fly Rod Combo

    Build your own fly rod combo with our Custom Outfit Builder. Select any rod, match it to any reel, choose any line, and customize your new setup. We’ll ship it properly rigged and ready to fish!

    Outfit Builder

    Join ReelCash

    Become a VIP member today, and Earn 10% Back on every purchase! Earn valuable points when you sign up, celebrate a birthday, and on each dollar spent.

    Join Now
    custom outfit builder outfit builder Shop with Expert expert reelCash rewards reelcash