FISHPOND RIDGELINE TECH PACK
The Fishpond Ridgeline Tech Pack offers both a vest-style front, and a backpack, including all the space you’ll need to get in earlier, and stay out longer. Up front, the Sagemesh pro vest features numerous interior and exterior pockets ensure everything you bring has its place. This type of vest is infamous with Fishpond and has been one of our top sellers for years. To the rear, a spacious yet lightweight Ridgeline backpack holds your extra gear, lunch, a raincoat, and even offers space for a hydration reservoir. The perfect combination for any angler looking for versatility, maximum storage, and gear accessibility while on the water.
- Lightweight foam shoulder strap and molded back panel
- One size fits most
- Interior sleeve and pass-through for hydration reservoir
- Integrated net slots and water bottle holders on either side of backpack
- Lightweight mesh design keeps torso and back cool
- Padded, weight-distributing shoulder straps for all-day comfort
- 22 interior and exterior pockets
- Hypalon® tool attachments for retractors, tippet and floatant holders, and forceps
- Signature zip-down fly bench with replaceable fly mat
- Integrated rod holder on vest
5.00/5 Stars out of 1 Reviews
KM (Georgia) | March 3rd, 2022
Had a Filson strap vest for years, loved it, still do, problem was it was minimalistic, no real room except for fly boxes and smokes. Switched to a pack - could carry anything and more, but had to take the damn thing off everytime I needed something - plus it was a Simms pack that felt like a medieval torture rack - so wasn't pleased. This seems to be the best of both worlds. Perhaps a little bulky - but allows easy access while being able to pack everything needed for a backcountry fish.