G LOOMIS ASQUITH 7WT, 9'0" FLY ROD OUTFIT : ASQ 790-4
This outfit features the award-winning G Loomis Asquith Fly Rod, newly designed Ross Evolution LTX Fly Reel, premium Scientific Anglers Amplitude Smooth Infinity Fly Line, Dacron backing, and G Loomis Asquith Aluminum Rod Tube. All G Loomis Asquith Fly Rod Outfits are shipped professionally loaded and ready to fish. This is the finest, most technologically advanced fly rod outfit ever produced!
The G Loomis Asquith 790-4 Fly Rod is without a doubt, different than any other high-end rod you have ever cast. This is truly the lightest, most technologically advanced fly rod on the market. The Asquith is the ultimate balance between power and feel, and fishes as well in close as it does at long distances. Asquith fly rod blanks are rolled on a one of a kind Spiral X platform that exists only in Japan. No one else has the ability to produce a rod blank like the Asquith. Each rod blank is then hand-crafted with G Loomis expertise right here in the U.S. This new Spiral X technology adds incredible stability to the rod, giving it unmatched strength and accuracy, while reducing wall diameter and weight by a whopping 15%, resulting in an incredible light-in-the-hand feel. This strength and stability significantly rreduces ovalization of the rod hoop under stress, which translates to pinpoint accuracy, pure energy transfer, and increased sensitivity. G Loomis Asquith fly rods are now the most accurate rods ever built, and the Spiral X technology transfers unprecedented energy to your fly line, while telegraphing every head shake all the way to your shoulder. Simply put, Asquith generates higher line speeds, which is the accessible power you don't need to dig deep for. It is right there at your fingertips. You can load the rod in close and with minimal back casts, power it up for the hero shot. Like we said, this rod is different.
This Asquith 790-4 is a fast action fly rod that can generate a lot of power, so it is great in situations where fast line speeds and accuracy are a necessity. This also means that it excels in windy conditions or when long casts are required. The Asquith 7wt is an extremely smooth, fast-action rod, highly versatile rod to cover a range of species including big browns, steelhead, smallmouth bass, largemouth bass, bonefish, snook, and redfish. The Asquith 7wt has ample power to launch streamers straight to that cut in the bank, throw bass bugs straight to their target, and shred the wind with saltwater flies. If you are the type of angler that prefers only the best of the best, the G Loomis Asquith was made specifically for you.
The Spiral X design is a breakthrough in fly rod design that allows for added strength, while keeping the overall swing weight very low. The Asquith is probably the lightest fly rod we have ever had in our hands and the actual swing weight is amazingly light as well. The way that the graphite is rolled makes the blank stable and inline when flexing from all different angles. Pinpoint accuracy is not an exaggerated cliché. The Asquith series is the culmination of global cooperation in design, materials, and manufacturing techniques. Built on the proprietary G Loomis Spiral X platform, the Asquith boasts superb power transfer from tip to hand, lightning quick recovery, and increased sensitivity. Designed by world casting champion Steve Rajeff, the Asquith is an exploratory step into the future of rod manufacturing technology. With fast actions, generous power levels, titanium guides, and exceptionally light swing weight, all rods in the series excel in fishing situations where developing high line speed and making precise casts equates to success.
- New Spiral X Technology increases casting efficiency and accuracy
- Beautiful dark green color with dark green wraps
- Fuji SiC Stripping Guides w/Titanium frames: 65% less weight, 3 times stronger, saltwater safe, diamond polished for reduced friction
- Top-of-the-line titanium snake guides to shoot line further
- Custom anodized aluminum reel seat with double uplocaking reel seat
- Fighting butt for added leverage
- Premium aluminum rod tube to protect your investment
- Backed by the Loomis Lifetime Warranty
The Ross Evolution LTX is the next generation in premium, high-end trout reels. The award-winning Evolution LTX is an engineering marvel, with a drag system 4x as strong as its predecessor, in a beautifully crafted, lightweight package to perfectly balance fly rods weighing mere ounces.
The new, ultra-smooth drag system retains the sound and feel that made the Evolution an icon, but now incorporates a stacked disc drag system based on the Evolution R saltwater reels, resulting in a powerhouse drag system that would be overkill if it wasn’t so lightweight. This allows it to perform not only as a perfect trout reel, but also has the power to take on saltwater game fish like Redfish, Bonefish, and Snook.
The Evolution LTX drag system is built on an oil-impregnated bronze brushing, rotating on a stainless steel spindle post. Ross Evolution LTX reels are CNC machined to exacting tolerances in Montrose, CO from proprietary aircraft grade T-6061 barstock aluminum. These gorgeous reels are then hard anodized for the perfect balance of durability and color. The large arbor spool includes an innovative line channel for cleanly hiding arbor knots when winding on backing. The Ross Reels signature bell-shaped arbor design also adds strength, while helping to self-level the fly line across the face of the spool as it is retrieved.
The LTX also incorporates a handle machined from canvas phenolic rod, another Ross Reels innovation, which reduces weight, adds durability, and increases grip when wet. These meticulously designed features of the LTX converge in a light weight package, redefining the trout reel for another generation.
- Ultra-lightweight to balance modern premium rods
- Gorgeous, innovative, lightweight engineering
- CNC machined to exacting tolerances from aircraft aluminum in Montrose, CO
- Ultra-smooth, stacked disc drag system based on Evolution R saltwater drag system
- Drag system is 4x times as powerful as previous Evolution reels
- Large Arbor design self levels fly line and incorporates line channel to hide knots
- Machined canvas phenolic handle reduces weight, increases durability and grip when wet
- Hard anodized for beautiful color and durability
- Backed by the Ross Reels Lifetime Warranty
SCIENTIFIC ANGLERS AMPLITUDE SMOOTH INFINITY FLY LINE
The new Scientific Anglers Amplitude Smooth Fly Lines are, simply put, the highest-performance smooth fly lines in the world. With up to five times less drag and eight times the durability of traditional lines, Amplitude Smooth will change the way you look at fly line performance. The conventional wisdom in fly fishing is that there’s no such thing as a “do it all” freshwater line. Well, SA has something to say about that. The Amplitude Smooth Infinity has the power to bomb out streamers, yet retains delicacy for dry flies. It mends like an absolute dream, and delivers flies at all distances. Built a half-size heavy, with a long head and substantial front taper, it’s perfect for quickly loading today's fast-action rods, throwing the tightest of loops, and fishes in close as well as it does at long distance. There’s a reason SA calls it the 'Infinity': there is no end to what you’ll be able to do with this fly line.
- Features the revolutionary AST Plus slickness additive for superior shooting ability and increased durability
- Extremely versatile general-purpose taper designed for most freshwater species
- Made a half-size heavy to load fast-action rods, but works well with a variety of rod actions
- Extended head length for long-distance casts and superior mending ability
- Excellent for dry flies, nymphs, and streamers
- Camo stealth pattern features a mottled front taper for increased stealth
- For use in moderate and cold climates
- Braided no-stretch multifilament core provides efficient energy transfer