G LOOMIS CROSSCURRENT GLX 10WT 9'0" SALTWATER FLY ROD
G Loomis CrossCurrent GLX Fly Rods are one of the best long-range weapons you will find anywhere. This 10wt is a real powerhouse when it comes to casting big flies for big fish, especially on windy days when a lot of fly fishers get that "where's the spinning rod" attitude. This rod has a lot of lifting power for moving big permit away from a wreck or handling big dorados in the open ocean. It's all about power and everything heavy-duty. These rods are designed to shred the wind, throwing tight loops and long distances. Like the NRX, this rod has a very powerful butt and mid section, with a progressively softer tip. The CrossCurrent GLX will make difficult casts to distant cruising fish in windy conditions and meet the demands of saltwater environments.
CrossCurrent GLX rods feature G Loomis Fiber Blend technology, Multi-Taper design, and quality components. This rod is finished in an attractive olive/brown color with dark brown wraps, a full wells grip and fighting butt. The reel seat is a green anodized aluminum double uplocking ring seat with a complimentary olive/brown graphite insert. Unbreakable wire recoil stripping guides with flexible nickel/titanium snake guides reduce friction to shoot line further. The CrossCurrent GLX is simply a great distance saltwater rod, at a great price.
- Fast-action taper delivers extreme power, tight loops, and maximum distance
- Recoil stripping guides and hard chrome snake guides
- Matching green anodized aluminum, double uplocking reel seat
- Premium grade full wells cork handle with fighting butt
- Attractive graphite reel seat insert
- Divided cordura rod tube to protect your investment
- Backed by the Loomis Lifetime Warranty