NEW! G LOOMIS NRX+ SWIM FLY 888-4 FLY ROD : 8WT, 8'8"
The newly redesigned G Loomis NRX+ Swim Fly Rod is a complete redesign of the award winning NRX series rods, featuring a new advanced graphite and resin technology to outperform any other fly rod on the market in power, energy transfer, loop control, line feel, and versatility. This new NRX+ will effortlessly launch flies straight into the wind with tightly controlled loops and quick, accurate first and second shots.
With a primary focus of maximizing versatility, the NRX+ Rods adaptable actions improve angler capability and expand tactical opportunity in difficult fishing situations. Rolled with our most advanced compound taper construction to date, NRX+ provides the power, line speed, and loop stability expected from modern fast-action rods, without compromising “feel” and finesse in the short game. This means, regardless of casting distance or difficulty, NRX+ empowers anglers with confidence-boosting control in less-than-ideal situations.
The NRX+ Swim Fly 8wt 8'8" will out perform any other rod in this category or fishing application. The NRX+ 8wt features incredible accuracy, feel, and power. The NRX+ Swim Fly was developed as a quick-loading action for accurately punching flies into tricky cover that also transmits every twitch, bump, and slide directly to the fly for precise swimming action on the strip
The G Loomis NRX+ 8wt 8'8" is the ultimate performance big streamer rod. Lighter in weight, and stronger without ferrules, this is a pure streamer rod to keep on the boat or rigged and ready in the rod vault. All the qualities that make this an awesome streamer rod, also make this the perfect tool for chasing bonefish on saltwater flats, and redfish in the backcountry. And don't forget about bulky bass bugs and poppers for largemouth bass. Fast in all the right places for lifting, casting and sending heavy sinking lines and big flies, the NRX+ Swim Fly 8wt is the ideal tool for chasing giants in freshwater and saltwater. This rod will launch big streamers in the wind straight to that cut in the bank, and shred the wind with average saltwater flies.
- Mega Modulus+ matrix is 15% lighter than original NRX, improving overall balance and feel, and limits casting fatigue
- Smooth, rapid recovery, allowing casters to develop stable loops with less effort
- GL8 resin possesses the same strength and impact resistance as past resin systems with less material. This reduces overall weight, and ultimately, limits fatigue
- Materials dampen quickly, delivering a crisp, positive feel in hand
- Recoil snake guides
- Titanium SiC stripper guides
- Hook keeper (Line #: 4-6)
- Full wells, AAA grade cork grip
- Custom aluminum reel seat with fighting butt
- Aluminum rod tube with cloth rod bag
- Handcrafted in Woodland, Washington
- 8wt 8'8" Fly Rod