HARDY ULTRALITE LL 993-4 FLY ROD : 9'9" 3WT
The Hardy Ultralite LL fly rod is designed to advance the techniques for specific light line fishing tactics. With the growth in popularity around European and competition style fishing techniques. In some degree, this left rod designs behind – but not anymore. These unique and specific rods have been designed, developed, and tested to be the most redefined, usable fly rods on the market for this demanding style of fishing. Fish nymphs with long leader rigs and sighter tippet or super delicate dry flies with 6x to 7x tippet for the most technical anglers.
Hardy has again outdone themselves with the Ultralite LL rod series. The Ultralite LL rod features the tried-and-true Sintrix NSX technology. This lighter weight material provides perfect balance without taking away the strength of the rod. An overall lighter weight, more responsive rod blank that provides every angler more feedback and sensitivity. Get more feel and quick recovery times in every fishing situation.
- Sintrix NSX combined with a greater % of high and high intermediate modulus carbon fiber
- Lightweight blank design maximises line feel and sensitivity
- Down locking reel seats on key sizes for balance improvement
- Ceramic lined titanium recoil guides
- Rod of choice for highly technical situations