KORKERS WOMEN'S DARKHORSE WADING BOOT, KLING-ON/STUDDED KLING-ON
The Korkers Women's Darkhorse is re-engineered to actual fit a woman's foot instead of forcing it onto a smaller men's model. A remastered classic from the optimal traction brand; the DarkHorse is not a one trick pony. Made for the lady angler that can’t compromise weight and durability for function. The Darkhorse features the very versatile omni-trax sole system for easy swapping of soles for different terrains. Even more popular is the infamous BOA lacing system that makes tightening and wearing the boots as easy as possible. The Darkhorse is sure to be the top selling boot from Korkers in the years to come. Did we also note that this one Best Women's Wading boot at the famous IFTD trade show? For ladies on the water, no other boot compares to the versatility and conformability no matter where you are fishing.
- Traction:OmniTrax® Interchangeable Sole System adapts your traction to any fishing condition.
- Closure System: BOA® M2 lacing system for quick on/off and custom fit.
- Fast Drying: Hydrophobic upper material with ultra abrasion resistance and tonal camo pattern.
- Durability: Molded TPU Toe Cap for durability and toe bump protection and protected stitching for prolonged thread life.
- Internal Drainage: Water flows thru internal channels then out midsole ports, removing excess water and weight.
- Comfort: 3-Ply Fit System, Achilles stabilization for the superlative fit and function.
- Weight: 2lb, 9oz per pair
- Height: 9inches
- Soles: Kling-On/Studded Kling-On
WOMENS SIZING RECOMMENDATIONS