A carabiner handle means you can store anywhere and the tight angles and engineered shape accommodate all fly sizes, allow for easy hook removal, and can crimp even the heaviest of barbs. Oversized thumb and finger holes accommodate large or gloved hands, and the compact cutting surface easily clips light or heavy leader.
- 6.25" Long
- Carabiner finger loop
- Flat geometric jaw for easy hook removal/debarbing
- Stealthy matte black rust-resistant finish
- Comfy grip provides extra tackiness
- Double-dipped handle for added comfort
- Scissor in jaw
- Surgical quality stainless steel
- Eye clearing needle
- Locking handles
5.00/5 Stars out of 1 Reviews
Barry P (Dayton, Ohio) | February 3rd, 2021
These are awesome foreceps with built in clip for storing externally and easy access when needed.