NAUTILUS CCF-X2 6/8 FLY REEL : 6-8WT
Nautilus CCF-X2 Fly Reels are specifically designed for hard charging saltwater species such as bonefish, permit, redfish, roosterfish, giant trevally, peacock bass, tarpon, and more! Nautilus CCF-X2 Fly Reels feature the award winning dual action CCF-X2 drag system with twice the drag strength, twice the smoothness, and half the startup inertia, a big game handle and are fully sealed using proprietary Activseal technology. Other components included in the CCF-X2 line are hybrid ceramic bearings, TPX bushings and an oversized drag knob to adjust the smoothest drag from zero to max in 6 full turns with our Infinajust system. You will not find a lighter, smoother, more powerful saltwater fly reel in this price range.
The Nautilus CCF-X2 Fly Reels are available in 4 sizes: 6/8wt, 8/10wt, 10/12wt and the Silver King. All reels feature the made-for-fish-fighting big game handle and are fully sealed using our proprietary Activseal technology. Other components included in the CCF-X2 line are hybrid ceramic bearings, TPX bushings and an oversized drag knob to adjust the smoothest drag from zero to max in 6 full turns with our Infinajust system. This CCF-X2 6/8 Fly Reel is the ultimate steelhead, bonefish, redfish, and light saltwater fly reel with amazingly smooth stopping power!
Flawlessly engineered and precision CNC machined from aerospace grade T-6061 bar stock aluminum
- CCF-X2 Disc Braking System is an upgraded, stronger, lighter version with twice the drag surface in a dual action brake configuration
- Hybrid ceramic bearings delivering less than 1% startup inertia at all drag settings
- Easily switched from RH to LH retrieve
- Perpetually repels contaminants from braking system
- Revolutionary Giga Large Arbor design retrieves more than a foot per turn of the handle
- Unique spool grooves that allow backing to breath for faster drying. The giga arbors have redefined large arbor reel design
- Laser-ID patch inside the spool to write line weight for easy identification
5.00/5 Stars out of 5 Reviews
Jason (FL) | April 30th, 2023
This reel is built like a tank, with an awesome drag. Quickly becoming my favorite.
JR (Alaska) | August 24th, 2021
Great reel smooth drag 3 sizes now. All are great reels for salmon in saltwater. Cant say enough about the guys at the shop either. Fast shipping to Alaska
Mark Locey (Goodrich, Mi) | May 15th, 2021
Primary Reel for my 7 wt Carp Rod. Awesome Drag!
bert (honolulu , hawaii) | December 15th, 2020
already had one for 4 years. bought this one as a gift. used it here in Hawaii and on Christmas island for bones and GT. smooth and strong drag. salt water proof. nice sound and easy winding. no problems. highly recommended for salt water fishing. aloha! and as they say, "Tight Lines"
Nick (South Florida) | June 24th, 2020
Awesome reel. Handles beach snook like a champ. Going to be taking this to the Bahamas soon for bonefish. Great customer service from ReelFlyRod and Nautilus as well.