DYNA-KING EXCALIBUR PEDESTAL VISE
New to the Dyna-King vise collection, the Excalibur features new rotating angles on both the spindle and jaw head for a full 360 degree rotation while tying. This accessibility of the jaw head and spindle allows the fly to be perfectly positioned at any angle. Saltwater and streamer tiers will appreciate this accessibility when working with longer tails, wrapping bodies, and custom trimmed fly heads.
Built upon the flagship model the Barracuda, the Excalibur comes with pivotal Bobbin hanger, 90° Handle, Adjustable shaft & vise head, anodized colored bearing housing and powder coated matching pedestal base or colors can be interchangeable. At 8lbs, the pedestal is also a very durable and stable vise to tie on. The Excalibur is being described as one of the best vises on the market.
- Innovative Angle Adjustment Shaft and Jaw Head: - The shaft and the vise head can be positioned up or down for full access to the hook. Includes a hex wrench for your personal tension adjustment.
- New Bobbin Mount Design: Can now be positioned left to right as well as up or down.
- Freely Rotating Body: We’ve designed this vise without the groove in the body so you may rotate easily 360 degrees and up or down to align your hook shank at the axis of rotation.
- 90° Handle Extension: We include the invaluable 90° Handle Extension to add ease for your rotary tying.
- Color Options; Blue, Black, or Stainless Silver