Echo Shadow X 3106-4 Fly Rod Outfits feature the Echo Shadow X Fly Rod, Reindgton TILT Euro Nymph Reel, RIO Premier Euro Nymph Fly Line, Dacron backing, Euro Nymph Leader, Echo cordura rod tube, and Lifetime Warranty. Each complete Shadow X outfit is shipped professionally loaded and ready to rig!
- Four piece travel design
- : Charcoal gray
- : Med Fast
- : Fabric-covered rod case & sock
- : SIC stripping guides and hard chrome guides
- : Anodized aluminum
- Weight: 2.6oz
- : Echo Lifetime Warranty
NEW! REDINGTON TILT FLY REEL : 2-5WT
The Redington Tilt Euro Nymph Fly reel was designed to give you a big advantage on your favorite trout water when fishing Euro Nymph style. The Tilt has a fully machined frame and features a narrow large arbor spool that keeps narrow line from slipping between the frame and spool. It also allows for quick pick-up of your line. The Tilt has 3 one-ounce weights that can be added or removed to perfectly balance your outfit for your personal set-up. At the heart of the design is a carbon fiber drag that will help land the big ones.
The Redington Tilt Euro nymph Reel incorporated three one-ounce removable weights that will allow anglers to dial in any rod and find that perfect balance when euro nymphing.
The Tilt Reel is a full frame, fully machined narrow large arbor reel. The full frame prevents narrow competition lines from slipping through the frame and spool and the large arbor is sweet for quick retreival and smooth start up.
Redington TILT Reels also feature a carbon fiber drag systems and great looks. Available colors are stealthy black, garnet/gunmetal, and black silver. Each reel includes includes a 2mm allen key to add/remove the weights. Tilt Reels handle 2-5wt lines, it's 5.7oz + 3oz that are removable, diameter is 4oz.
- CNC machined, anodized T-6061 aluminum design with a quick release spool
- Super-smooth carbon fiber disc drag
- Full-frame design
- Narrow ultra large arbor for maximum line pick up
- Includes 3 one-ounce removable weights for custom balancing
- Round reel foot to protect line when stowed.
- Includes a 2mm Allen wrench
- Line: 2 - 5
- Weight: 5.7oz + 3
- Backing: 100/20
- Width: 1.2”
- Diameter: 4”
- Ultra-thin, incredibly light line for the utmost in sensitivity
- Integrated leader for no-knot connection
- Level, adaptable line that can be cut and tuned to individual preferences
- Monofilament core for sensitivity and stiffness
- Coating Length: 80ft (24.4m)
- Leader Length: 14ft (4.3m)
- Coating Diameter: 0.023in (0.58mm)
- Core Strength: 18lb (8.2kg)