NEW! KORKERS RIVER OPS WADING BOOTS FELT/KLING-ON
New for the 2022 season, the guide inspired River Ops Wading Boot. Korkers designed this boot incorporating all the successful boot technologies developed by them in the past decade. The River Ops is truly the most innovated and comfortable Korkers boot to date. A tactically-inspired wading boot built for guide-caliber performance. Designed to take users deep into the backcountry with a level of durability, stability, and comfort never before seen in water-specific footwear. One of the most apparent features of the River Ops is the lack of stitching around the boot. Second is the new Exo-Tex technology that provides a protective armor around the boot, while remaining flexible for a full range of motion and athletic movement.
- Traction // OmniTrax Interchangeable Sole System for customized traction on the fly.
- Closure System // Traditional lace with locking cleat for a customized bi-zonal fit
- Durability // Exo-Tec technology provides 360 degrees of molded, abrasion-resistant protection in a flexible, hyper-light package.
- Fast Drying // Hydrophobic materials = faster dry times which lessen the chance of spreading invasive species.
- Internal Drainage // Water flows thru internal channels then out midsole ports, quickly removing excess water and weight.
- Comfort // Enhanced EVA midsole offers underfoot comfort and increased stability and support.
- Fit // Featuring Ankle Wrap internal foam padding for added ankle stabilization and comforting support.
- Specs // 9” height / 3 lbs 6 oz per pair
- Sizes // 8-15 (whole sizes only)