NEW ORVIS ULTRALIGHT CONVERTIBLE WADERS
Orvis has redesigned the very popular Ultralight Convertibles and made this even more durable, lighter, and of course versatile. The new gusseted crotch construction adds improved range of motion and seam durability. As part of the new Orvis Ultralight Wading System, the men's Ultralight Convertible Wader is a remarkably versatile, innovative wader designed in a lightweight package without sacrificing durability and performance. Incredibly comfortable modern fit offers superior performance without the traditional weight and bulk. In storm. Outer shell: 100% nylon. Membrane: Bi-component Polyurethane. Liner: 100% nylon tricot. Imported.
- NEW gusseted crotch construction for improved range of motion and seam durability
- Modern fit
- 4-layer waterproof breathable nylon shell fabric
- FIDLOCK SNAP magnetic fasteners for quick and effortless waist high conversion
- External storage pocket with YKK AquaGuard® water resistant zipper
- Integrated tool dock and fly patch on front pocket
- Updated anatomical neoprene booties
- Integrated neoprene gravel guard to reduce water drag and collection
- New low profile seam construction with strategic reinforcement in high-stress areas
- Internal zipper pocket with four-way stretch power mesh
- Low profile belt loops with 1.5” stretch belt included
- Patch on interior pocket to attach Orvis waterproof pocket (8G3H sold separately)
- Approximate weight (medium/Regular) 35oz / 995g
5.00/5 Stars out of 3 Reviews
CK (OR) | September 14th, 2021
Wonderful waders. love the ability to convert them into hip waders for warmer days. Had them out a few times and have not had any issues at all. Highly recommended
Ben M. (Ohio) | August 5th, 2021
For the money you can't beat these. If you're fishing in a pair of $150 neoprene waders from a box store just STOP! Buy these waders now. The comfort level in night in day. They offer so many specific fits. At 6' 4" 190lbs its nice to finally have waders big enough to fit 2 of me.
Tony (MA) | July 15th, 2021
Very comfy waders. Maybe not the most rugged but awesome for the money.