REDINGTON BENCHMARK WADING BOOT, RUBBER
Redington is changing the game with the Benchmark Wading Boot. Typically when you wanted an affordable pair of boots, you had to sacrifice something. Wheather is was comfort, stability, or durability the affordable boot game came with compromises. Redington has set a new benchmark for affordable wading with the Benchmark Wading Boots based on the idea that you shouldn't have to make compromises on a pair of boots just because didn't want to spend $200.
The Redington Benchmark Wading Boot was designed using a simplistic, lightweight approach. The boot uppers are abrasion resistant and strong enough to hold up in even the most demanding situations, while also featuring quick-dry technology so that the boots are dry by the time you board the plane home. A wide sole design provides added comfort as well as increased stability. A lightweight, shock absorbing EVA midsole provides all-day comfort so you can wade from dawn to dusk and do it all again the next day! Redington Benchmark Wading Boot finally brings you a lightweight boot full of features at a price that won't kill the wallet!
- Wide sole design for enhanced comfort and increased stability
- Lightweight, shock-absorbing EVA midsole for all-day comfort
- Rubber rand for abrasion resistance, durability, and foot protection
- Improved drainage works to reduce water-log and maintain lightweight design
- Corrosion-resistant lace hooks at the top of the boot for easy lacing
- Webbing pull-loops for easy-on
- Available felt or sticky rubber sole options
- Sticky rubber sole for secure traction both in and out of the water
- Felt sole for maximum underwater traction
- Stud compatible. Redington recommends up to 3/8-inch studs for sticky rubber soles and up to 1/2-inch studs for felt soles
4.83/5 Stars out of 6 Reviews
Gary (Missouri) | August 26th, 2023
This is a good book at an affordable price. This is after researching other similar boots and the associated higher prices. If you are fishing in moss and algae covered river rocks I highly recommend installing cleats which gives you better traction so you don't fall. I experienced this the hard way in Montana.
Thomas Sparks (Bozeman) | June 8th, 2022
Very comfortable. Bought with waders and feels great!
Ben (VA) | January 26th, 2022
Taken these out a few times now, comfortable and lightweight. Can’t complain
Don S (Ok) | October 22nd, 2021
Excellent and comfortable value for the money. With the mounting of Simms cleets, they are a wonderful buy.
Gian M N (Michigan) | November 15th, 2020
I combined these boots with the Orvis Clearvater Chest waders and I need to say they are great and the look goo together. I bought a 13 size even if my true size is 11.5 so I can fit 2 pairs of socks for winter fishing. Recommended!
Mohammed S El-Kurdi (MA) | May 8th, 2020
Bought these for my son, and they work perfectly with his Reddington crosswater waders. Nice wide toe compartment, so if you have to hike to your spot, your feet will be comfortable. Solid wading boot. Would recommend them to anyone interesting in getting into fly fishing.