REDINGTON ESCAPE WADERS
The Redington Escape Waders are constructed with a 3-layer upper and a 4-layer lower material that offers mobility, breathability, and durability while wading or hiking for long-lasting performance. Whether you’re in the middle of a week-long float or just taking your first steps of a 5-mile hike to your secret spot, the Escape waders offer everything you need at an exceptional value. With premium features such as tool docks and an intigreated net loop, the Escape Waders keep your tools close at hand when it's crunch time and that feisty fish is in the net. Fleece lined hand warmer packets keep your digits warm even when the temperature takes a nose dive. What more could you possibly need from your waders?!
- 3-layer upper/4-layer lower waterproof breathable material for mobility and durability
- Ergonomic 3mm neoprene booties for comfort and increased puncture resistance
- Large chest storage pocket with water-resistant YKK zipper, sized to fit fly boxes of various sizes
- Flip-out YKK zip pocket for storing smaller items
- Chest handwarmer pocket with micro-fleece lining keeps hands warm on cooler days
- Two integrated tool docks for tool attachment and access
- Low profile D-ring at center back for hanging net
- Integrated gravel guards with lace hook
- Fully coated, corrosion-resistant zippers, pulls, and grommets
- Removable elastic wading belt
5.00/5 Stars out of 4 Reviews
MC Texas (Texas) | April 12th, 2022
Bought these for my husband and he really likes them!! Tried them out already and the fit and shoe size (9-11) was perfect for his 10.5 shoe size!!
Ben (VA) | January 26th, 2022
Seems a good quality material, nice zipper, can’t complain about the price
Ken Marbert (Georgia) | November 19th, 2021
Great backup for my Swiftcurrents, not as bulky/bulletproof/thick - but the quality seems to be there. My son tested out last week and I was impressed.
GB (CA) | August 27th, 2020
Just got these in the mail. Yes, this is one of those reviews from someone who has NOT actually used the product yet. Sorry. I can tell you that they seem well constructed and I can't wait to get in the water with them this fall. I don't spend a lot of my fishing in waders, so I went light and "affordable." I'll upgrade if they end up seeming too light after a couple seasons. But they fit my current needs.
An important note on sizing -- I'm 6'1", 190lbs. I bought Large (12-13). My inseam is typically 32". The 12-13 wading sock fits perfectly. But the size I got are a little short on me. Maybe an inch or two? Not enough to send back. They are also a bit baggy. I might have been better off with the Long Large. I don't mean to nitpick. I think the Large (12-13) fits up to a 5'11" person. If you're my height, you might want to roll the dice on the Longs first.