NEW! REDINGTON FORGE WADING BOOTS, RUBBER
The Redington Forge Wading Boots are built for the angler whose fishing adventure starts where the road ends. The Forge Wading Boots were designed to be the workhorse in the Redington boot line-up. These boots will keep you safe and stable no matter how hard the trail or the wading is. Built with abrasion resistant material and a wide sole, the Redington Forge Wading boots bring you high Dollar performance at a fraction of the price!
Built from the groud up, the sole is wide giving you added stability even when the wading gets sketchy. A lightweight, shock absorbing EVA midsole provides dawn to dusk comfort so you can wade all day and do it all over agin the next day. Rubber rand provides abrasion resistance, lang lasting durability, and foot protection. Improved drainage prevents waterlogging letting you maintain lightweight wading all day. Available in both a rubber and a felt sole, redington has all your traction needs covered. Premium features and a lightweight build make the Redington Forge Wading Boots some of the best boots on the market!
- Wide sole design for enhanced comfort and increased stability
- Lightweight, shock-absorbing EVA midsole for all-day comfort
- Rubber rand for abrasion resistance, durability, and foot protection
- Improved drainage works to reduce water-log and maintain lightweight design
- Corrosion-resistant lace loops and deep draw lacing for a secure fit
- Webbing pull-loops for easy-on
- Available in felt or sticky rubber sole options
- Sticky rubber sole for secure traction both in and out of the water
- Felt sole for maximum underwater traction
- Stud compatible. Redington recommends up to 3/8-inch studs for sticky rubber soles and up to 1/2-inch studs for felt soles