NEW! RIO ELITE FLATS PRO FLY LINE
RIO's New Eilte Flats Pro saltwater fly line is designed for anglers hitting tropical flats in search of bonefish, permit and tarpon. The line is built on RIO's new DirectCore and Slickcast coating, a proprietary low-memory, low-stretch monofilament core that retains its stiffness in tropical heat, yet lies straight on the water without curl or retraction. The core, which has 30% less stretch than regular tropical saltwater fly lines, casts further, ensures solid strip sets, and shortens fight times. The Slickcast creates the slickest, most durable coating on the market-producing the least amount of friction ever measured on a fly line.
RIO Flats Pro lines incorporate the SureFire triple color, distance-marking design that takes the guesswork out of accuracy and distance control, allowing anglers to make higher percentage shots to cruising targets. The DirectCore Flats Pro line is available in floating models and a clear tip "StealthTip" option that features a full-float head with six feet of clear intermediate at the tip. This nearly invisible front section allows for shorter leaders and easier, more accurate casts, while the increased density provides greater wind penetration.
- Agressive front taper loads rods quickly, shreds the wind, and throws stable tight loops
- Slickcast - The slickest and most durable coating.
- Easy annealing, low memory core that lays perfectly straight on the water
- Low stretch DirectCore Technology casts further and provides solid strip set
- Mid-length head and long rear taper for tight loops and complete line control
- High floating running line makes picking up line and casting easier
- Welded front and back loops for fast, easy rigging changes
5.00/5 Stars out of 1 Reviews
Rusty Hulgan (Roanoke va) | March 23rd, 2021
Put this on nautilus ccd and Scott sector. Casting so far has been excellent and confident this will be a bonefish catching machine !