NEW! RIO ELITE SWITCH CHUCKER FLY LINE
The New Rio Elite Switch Chucker Fly Line is specifically designed for switch rods, whether for overhead or spey casting, with low-stretch, ultra-slick performance. RIO offers two types of Switch lines; a long head Switch Line, and the short, easy-loading Switch Chucker. Each line has the head and running line seamlessly integrated into each other, which avoids any loop to loop connection running through the guides. The Switch Line is the best choice for anglers that want control of the line and fly at long distance, while the Chucker is best for fishing tight in and for easy casting of big flies, sinking tips and indicator rigs. Built with RIO’s ultra-low stretch ConnectCore Technology.
- Short, powerful front taper easily casts indicator rigs
- Variety of line options to cover all situations
- Low-stretch ConnectCore Plus for the best in performance and smoothness
- Built with RIO's exceptionally slick, durable SlickCast
- RIO’s printed line marking system that allows anglers to quickly and easily identify each line.
- A streamlined, bulletproof loop welded at the front of the fly line for fast and easy rigging.
- A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the end of the fly line for fast rigging to backing.
- A short, alternately colored section of fly line showing the most efficient loading area of a Spey line.
5.00/5 Stars out of 2 Reviews
Alex (Massachusetts) | June 28th, 2023
Works nicely for various setups (Mow tips for swinging ,regular leaders for nymphing and stripping streamers)
Ryan | December 5th, 2021
Does swinging and indicating well if you want the flexibility w/o buying an extra reel spool