NEW! RIO PREMIER STRIPER FLY LINE
RIO’s Striper lines are designed for the modern striper angler, and feature quick-loading, easy casting heads. There are three line types within this series: 1) a full floating line, 2) a clear intermediate sinking line with luminous running line, and 3) a series of 30 ft long sinking head lines with intermediate running lines. Each sinking line is density compensated and allows anglers to stay in touch with the fly. Welded loops on both ends of all lines make for fast rigging. In addition the line is built with SlickCast—the slickest, most durable coating on the market.
250gr - 7/8wt - int/6.5ips
300gr - 8/9wt - int/7.2ips
350gr - 9/10wt - int/8.2ips
400gr - 10/11wt - int/8.5ips
450gr - 11/12wt - int/9ips
- Front loaded to cast large flies with ease
- Designed for easy distance
- Built with RIO's exceptionally slick, durable SlickCast coating
- Multi Density Control on select sinking options
- Dualtone - Marks the sweet spot of a fly line by providing an obvious color change in the line at the sweet spot.
- EasyID- RIO’s printed line marking system that allows anglers to quickly and easily identify each line.
- Front and Back Welded Loop
5.00/5 Stars out of 1 Reviews
Stephen (Massachusetts) | April 24th, 2022
Casts like a floater, no hinge or chuck and ducking. Great line.