NEW! RIO TECHNICAL MONO EURO NYMPH LINE
RIO’s Technical Euro Nymph line has all the assets for the modern nymph angler. Built on a monofilament core that creates a stiff, slick line for quick feeding and less line sag between the rod guides, and an ultra-thin diameter to maximize sensitivity, and for lightning-fast hook sets. In addition, the core extends past the front end of the line to become a leader—resulting in no knots to get caught in the guides. The level line can be cut to length (from the back), allowing anglers to tune the line to the perfect length. The leader is .013" in diameter, pink to be easily seen, and is level, so can also be cut and tuned for varying situations.
- Ultra-thin, incredibly light line for the utmost in sensitivity
- Integrated leader for no-knot connection
- Level, adaptable line that can be cut and tuned to individual preferences
- Monofilament core for sensitivity and stiffness
- Coating Length: 80ft (24.4m)
- Leader Length: 14ft (4.3m)
- Coating Diameter: 0.023in (0.58mm)
- Core Strength: 18lb (8.2kg)
4.00/5 Stars out of 2 Reviews
leo (norcal) | August 9th, 2021
don't use a typical floating line for euro nymphing. use this with a euro nymph leader for best success and presentation.
Drew (OH) | June 1st, 2021
I have this line and it is similar to the euro nymph leader I use. Not sure if I am using correctly.