ORVIS CLEARWATER 865-6 TRAVEL FLY ROD OUTFIT : 8'6", 5WT, 6PC
The New Orvis Clearwater Travel 865-6 Fly Rod Outfit features the new Orvis Clearwater 8'6" 5wt 6pc Fly Rod, newly redesigned Orvis Clearwater II Fly Reel, quality Orvis Clearwater WF floating fly line, Clearwater cordura rod tube, Orvis braided dacron backing, and Orvis tapered leader, shipped professionally rigged and ready to fish...just tie on a fly!
The Orvis Clearwater 865-4 Fly Rod offers the iconic length and weight that many anglers consider to be the perfect trout fly rod. It offers a versatile length that's at home on large or small water, a line weight that allows for the enjoyment of small trout and yet can handle large trout and light bass with ease. If you're looking for a great performing all-purpose travel fly rod outfit for trout, look no further than the new Orvis Clearwater 865-6 Travel Fly Rod Outfit!
The new Clearwater Rod Series is not just a cosmetic facelift, but a complete overhaul from the ground up by our Vermont rod designers. Everything has changed except the value. It's still the best fly rod you can buy for the money, but with a significant upgrade in performance and looks in a comprehensive series that covers every angler from small stream addicts to Skagit slinging two-handers. Each rod was designed with a purpose-built profile and action to handle the kind of fishing the rod model would be traditionally used for, from medium-action small stream rods to medium-fast freshwater rods and fast-action big game rods.
- Compact 6-piece travel design anglers on the move
- 8”6” 5-weight is the perfect all-purpose trout rod for any situation
- Blanks are black chrome with white accents
- Quick rod identifier on the blank
- Chrome snake and stripping guide with a ceramic insert
- Full black nickel aluminum reel seats
- Includes Clearwater cordura divided rod tube
- Backed by the Orvis 25-Year Guarantee
- Each Clearwater rod taper designed in Vermont