ORVIS CLEARWATER 908-6 TRAVEL FLY ROD OUTFIT : 9'0", 8WT, 6PC
The New Orvis Clearwater Travel 908-6 Fly Rod Outfit features the new Orvis Clearwater 9'0" 8wt 6pc Fly Rod, newly redesigned Orvis Clearwater IV Fly Reel, quality Orvis Clearwater WF floating fly line, Clearwater cordura rod tube, Orvis braided dacron backing, and Orvis tapered leader, shipped professionally rigged and ready to fish...just tie on a fly!
The Orvis Clearwater 908-4 Fly Rod offers the perfect length and weight for an all-purpose largemouth bass, steelhead or light saltwater rod. The new Clearwater 8wt is a smooth, powerful, and crisp medium action rod ideal for launching poppers, streamers, and average saltwater flies. If you're looking for a great performing all-purpose travel fly rod outfit for largemouth bass, steelhead or light saltwater duty, look no further than the new Orvis Clearwater 908-6 Travel Fly Rod Outfit!
The new Clearwater Rod Series is not just a cosmetic facelift, but a complete overhaul from the ground up by our Vermont rod designers. Everything has changed except the value. It's still the best fly rod you can buy for the money, but with a significant upgrade in performance and looks in a comprehensive series that covers every angler from small stream addicts to Skagit slinging two-handers. Each rod was designed with a purpose-built profile and action to handle the kind of fishing the rod model would be traditionally used for, from medium-action small stream rods to medium-fast freshwater rods and fast-action big game rods.
- Compact 6-piece travel design for the mobile angler
- 9”0” 8-weight is the perfect all-purpose largemouth bass and light saltwater rod
- Blanks are black chrome with white accents
- Quick rod identifier on the blank
- Chrome snake and stripping guide with a ceramic insert
- Full black nickel aluminum reel seat with fighting butt handle
- Includes Clearwater cordura divided rod tube
- Backed by the Orvis 25-Year Guarantee
- Each Clearwater rod taper designed in Vermont