The Orvis Hydros Tropic Intermediate Fly Line is a great slow-sinking line that drops at 1.5 in per second making it a great line for getting a fly down quickly in skinny water. Clear tip for extended stealth on the flats and built with no sag for direct connection to the fly. Smooth coated line with AST patented dry-slick technology provides continual line protection and slickness. Dual welded loops for easy, seamless connection to backing and leader. Orvis Line ID for quick and easy identification. Monofilament core for performance in warm to tropic conditions. Clear front. Blue rear.
- Tropic intermediate with 1.5 ips. sink rate
- Smooth coating with AST slickness
- Clear tip for less visual impact and extended stealth
- Dual welded loops
- Orvis Line ID for quick and easy identification
- Monofilament core for performance in warm to tropic conditions
- Line weights 6-10