ORVIS PRO MEN'S UNDER WADER PANT
The Orvis Pro Men's Under Wader Pant has unbelievable performance, breathability, and comfortability. Staying dry and comfortable is largely dictated by what you wear underneath, with the new Men's PRO Under Wader Pants features an active fit with tapered leg that won't bunch and wears well with or without the wader. Four-way fabric provides the durability of a woven with the comfort of a knit. High-pile fleece interior for optimal warmth and comfort. Lightweight stretch panel on cuff hem reduces unnecessary bulk when worn with waders and boot, and stirrup straps prevent pant legs from riding up. Rear zip security pocket with two hand warming front pockets. Two mesh side zip vents increase ventilation when needed. Full elastic waistband with belt loops and a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish. In turbulence.
Polyester/spandex. Washable. Imported.
Sizes S(28-30), M(32-34), L(36-38), XL(40-42), XXL(44-46). 31" inseam.
- Four-way fabric provides the durability of a woven with the comfort of a knit
- Active fit with tapered leg
- High pile fleece interior
- Stirrup straps prevent pant legs from riding up
- Full elastic waist band with belt loops
- YKK® zip mesh side vents for increased ventilation
- YKK® zip rear security pocket
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish
5.00/5 Stars out of 1 Reviews
Jeff (Pa) | December 10th, 2022
I have both the light and heavier Orvis Wading Pants, with
the changing water conditions they both serve their
purpose very well.