ORVIS RECON 104-4 FLY ROD OUTFIT : 10'0", 4WT
Orvis Recon Fly Rod Outfits include the Orvis Recon Fly Rod, newly redesigned Orvis Hydros SL Fly Reel, quality Orvis Access Trout floating fly line, Dacron backing, Orvis Tapered Leader, Orvis Recon premium aluminum rod tube and rod sock. All Orvis Recon Fly Rod Outfits are shipped professionally loaded and ready to fish...just tie on a fly!
The Orvis Recon 104-4 fly rod is a perfect choice as a European nymphing rod, and excels as an all-purpose trout rod for medium size rivers. This Recon 4wt has a ultra sensitive tip to detect subtle strikes and protect light tippets. The 10Â‰Ûª'0" length provides superior line control, roll casting, and reach. This Recon 4wt has enough backbone to throw small streamers, turn over nymph rigs, and presents a beautiful dry fly in close and at long distance.
- Shadow green blank with black nickel reel seat and dark burl wood insert
- Heavy-duty black nickel hardware
- 7" half wells grip
- Silver snake and stripping guides
- Rod tube with cloth rod sock
- Backed by the Orvis 25-year guarantee
- Hand crafted in the USA
The Orvis Hydros SL II will be the perfect match for any 3-5wt fly rod used for lightweight trout and spring creek fishing. At 5.6 oz, this reel will balance any of today's lighter weight fly rods. Orvis Hydros SL Fly Reels are machined from bar-stock aluminum and feature a buttery-smooth drag startup and a narrower spool both increasing line pickup while reducing line stacking. The lightweight frame and spool, fully sealed drag, and best-in-class line pickup per revolution make the Hydros SL one of the best reels for the money in durability, drag system, and weight. From trout to saltwater flats, the Orvis Hydros SL will match any fishing application and has the stopping power for larger species.
- Super-Large arbor for up to 12% increased retrieval from older Hydros Models
- Fully sealed drag-clutch bearing
- Nearly 3X stronger drag with zero start-up inertia
- Narrow spool helps eliminate line stacking
- Improved tolerances for smooth operation
- Increased backing capacity
- Outstanding performance across a broad range of conditions
- Mid-length head for power and presentation
- Braided multifilament core
- Integrated Slickness Technology for maximum distance, performance, and durability
- Orvis Line ID to quickly and easily identify your line
- Welded loops on both the front and back of the line ensure fast, easy rigging