REDINGTON BUTTER STICK V3 476-4 FLY ROD : 4WT, 7'6"
A blast from the past, the Redington Butter Stick 476-4 is such a sweet and smooth casting rod. Now in its 3rd generation V3, the Butter Stick features a refinished retro semi-translucent sunshine yellow blank with all new features. This 476-4 is a versatile small stream rod that will make the most delicate dry fly presentations, yet has the power to toss larger flies and cast longer distances. The modern, high modulus fiberglass telegraphs every head shake when that rainbow smashes your fly!
In the new V3 version, features like an upgrade in the T-glass technology for improved blank strength and crisp feel, a 4pc rod for easy travel and fresh new hardware including classic cork reel seats and a half-wells cork grip, help blend modern rod technology with the look and classic feel of your father's old fiberglass rod.
- New Semi-Translucent Sunshine Yellow Blank
- Heritage Construction Inspired by Classic Fiberglass Rods
- T-Glass Construction for Improved Strength and Casting Feel Compared to Other Glass Rods
- Now 4 Pieces for Easier Travel and Space Savings
- New Cork Reel Seat for a Classic Style
- New Threaded Lock Nut Keeps Your Reel Locked in Place
- Updated to Traditional Half-Wells Handle for a Better Grip
- Alignment Dots To Correctly Align Guides
- Durable Matching Cordura Rod Case for Safe Storage and Keeping You Fresh Off Water
- Lifetime Warranty