REDINGTON CRUX 490-4 FLY ROD OUTFIT : 4WT, 9'0"
Redington Crux Fly Rod Outfits include the Redington Crux Fly Rod, Redington Rise III Fly Reel, RIO Premier Gold floating fly line, Dacron backing, RIO tapered leader, and a Redington rod tube storage case. Each complete outfit is shipped professionally loaded and ready to fish...just tie on a fly!
Redington Crux Fly Rods are the most technologically advanced rods that Redington has ever designed. This Redington Crux 490-4 is a crisp, powerful, fast-action rod with amazing responsiveness and line feel. This Crux 4wt is a perfect choice as an all-purpose trout rod for any situation in small to medium size rivers. The Crux 4wt presents a beautiful dry fly both up close and at long distances. This Crux 490-4 launches smaller streamers with ease, and also excels at nymphing big and small water. The Crux 4wt is truly a pleasure to cast and will give you a lifetime of enjoyment on the water!
The Redington Crux Fly feature the all-new Line Speed Taper, for precise short to mid-range delivery of flies and effortless extreme distance casting. Combined with the new Angled Key Grip, a denser pre-compressed cork material designed to increase feel, durability, and reduce hand fatigue, the all-new Crux is the best rod Redington has ever built. The Crux is a best performance value that rivals high-end rods costing twice as much.
- Crisp, powerful fast-action with superior line feel
- All-new Line Speed Taper for extreme distance casting and effortless short to mid-range delivery of flies
- Innovative connectivity between the tip, middle, and lower sections for an all-around superior feel
- Stiffer tip designed to reduce tip vibrations and improve accuracy
- Fine diameter blanks throughout range to reduce resistance and increase rod recovery speed
- Denser pre-compressed cork material on Angled Key Grip increases durability and sensitivity, while reducing hand fatigue
- Lightweight guides and minimal rod wraps to increase recovery for higher line speeds
- Fully anodized aluminum reel seat with in-built hook keepers
- Reel seat features double anodized high-quality design detailing with enlarged fixed reel foot hood with line identification
- Premium metallic olive matte finish
- Section alignment dots for easy and correct assembly of rod guides
- Fully protected cordura rod tube with dividers
- Backed by the Redington Lifetime Warranty
REDINGTON RISE III 3/4 FLY REEL
The new Redington Rise III Fly Reels are simply beautiful looking, lightweight reels completely redesigned and re-engineered. Rise III reels are precisely machined on CNC machines using the highest quality 6061-T6 aluminum. The beefed up drag system is a carbon fiber disc drag with smooth, fish stopping power and an oversized drag knob for quick drag adjustments. Twin molded, soft-touch ergonomic handles finish this reel that easily converts from left to right hand retrieve. The Rise III reels come with a Redington nylon reel pouch and are covered by the Redington Lifetime Warranty. This is an awesome looking reel in every color, and performs as well or better as reels costing more than twice as much. The new Rise III is the toughest, best looking fly reel Redington has ever produced.
- Beautiful looking reel, completely redesigned
- Upgraded, powerful carbon fiber disc drag system
- CNC machined 6061 T-6 aluminum is fully anodized
- Large arbor design retrieves line quickly, reduces line memory
- Oversized drag knob for easy, quick adjustments
- Easily converts to left or right hand retrieve
- Convave spool for increased backing capacity
- Twin molded, soft-touch ergonomic handles
- Nylon reel case included
- Backed by Redington Lifetime Warranty
- Dualtone: Marks the sweet spot of a fly line by providing an obvious color change in the line at the sweet spot.
- Easy ID: RIO’s printed line marking system that allows anglers to quickly and easily identify each line.
- Front welded bulletproof loop at the front of the fly line for fast rigging to a leader.
- Back welded loop welded at the end of the fly line for fast rigging to backing.