REDINGTON RISE III 5/6 FLY REEL : 5-6WT
- Beautiful looking reel, completely redesigned
- Upgraded, powerful carbon fiber disc drag system
- CNC machined 6061 T-6 aluminum is fully anodized
- Large arbor design retrieves line quickly, reduces line memory
- Oversized drag knob for quick and easy adjustments
- Easily converts to left or right-hand retrieve
- Concave spool for increased backing capacity
- Twin molded, soft-touch ergonomic handles
- Nylon reel case included
- Backed by Redington Lifetime Warranty
- Weight: 4.6oz
- Diameter: 3.6”
- Width: 1.3”
5.00/5 Stars out of 6 Reviews
Jason (Michigan) | February 10th, 2021
This reel is hands down the best you can get for $200. Built from solid aluminum making it more durable than cast, fantastic carbon fiber drag system, and the Redington Lifetime Warranty make this a no brainer purchase.
B (Utah) | October 13th, 2020
If I'm not going to my local shop I'm checking this place for hardware.
Adam K Brayton (OH) | April 19th, 2020
Fit and finish are absolutely top notch! Best $200 reel available!
Jason (Texas) | June 25th, 2019
I chose the Redington Rise 3 after researching the best reviewed reels under 200 dollars. The Rise 3 tends to sit on top of all the lists and now I know why! It's a great reel. It's lightweight but balances nicely on my Redington Vice, the drag is clean, and easily adjusted, the olive color is just killer, and it has a lifetime warranty to boot!
Scott Perry (Connecticut) | June 11th, 2019
Fantastic reel, amazing quality for the price. My new favorite fly reel.
Kyle Askew (Atlanta) | February 6th, 2019
I'm a mid-range gear guy when it comes to price point, but I want the best quality my dollar can swing too. I did a lot of reading on this reel, and I'm super happy with the purchase. I grabbed a spare spool as well. It's pulling double duty on my 7 wt for sinking line and then on the 5 wt for typical WF line. It's a great reel that can handle the big fish on meat and be equally at home indicator fishing or dry fly fishing. It's pretty light weight and balances the Classic Trout rod and the Mangrove equally well. Looks killer too!