ORVIS CLEARWATER FLY ROD OUTFIT
Our Orvis Clearwater Fly Rod Outfit Package features the new Clearwater Fly Rod, new Orvis ClearwaterFly Reel, Orvis Clearwater WF floating fly line, Clearwater cordura rod tube, Orvis braided dacron backing, and Orvis tapered leader, shipped professionally rigged and ready to fish...just tie on a fly!
The Orvis Clearwater Fly Rod is at home on large or small water, and will handle everything from a delicate dry fly presentation to launching streamers to lurking predators. Whether you're looking for versatility, a daily driver that hangs rigged and ready on the wall, or the one and only fly rod you own, the Clearwater is an excellent choice for an all-around top performing fly rod without breaking the bank.
The new Clearwater Rod Series is not just a cosmetic facelift, but a complete overhaul from the ground up by our Vermont rod designers. Everything has changed except the value. It's still the best fly rod you can buy for the money, but with a significant upgrade in performance and looks in a comprehensive series that covers every angler from small stream addicts to Skagit slinging two-handers. Each rod was designed with a purpose-built profile and action to handle the kind of fishing the rod model would be traditionally used for, from medium-action small stream rods to medium-fast freshwater rods and fast-action big game rods.
- Blanks are black chrome with white accents
- Quick rod identifier on the blank
- Chrome snake and stripping guide with a ceramic insert
- Full black nickel aluminum reel seats
- Includes Clearwater cordura divided rod tube
- Backed by the Orvis 25-Year Guarantee
- Each Clearwater rod taper designed in Vermont
- Full wells grip with fighting butt on 7wt and above rods
You just found your favorite fly box. Our Premium ReelFlyRod Double-Sided Waterproof Fly Boxes make fly selection easy with durable, clarified ABS plastic so you can instantly see all your flies. Each side has a positive, snap-tight latch with stainless steel hinges. Rubber watertight gaskets seal the box tight. Premium slotted foam keeps flies securely in place and stands up to extreme wear and tear. This is a fanastic all around fly box for the money and for any type of fishing.
- Impact resistant clear ABS polycarbonate lids
- Stainless steel hinges with not corrode
- Premium slotted foam keps flies securely in place
- Rubber, watertight gaskets seal our moisture
- Box floats if lost while wading
- Loaded with 12 premium, top producing flies for your species
You won't find a better value in a quality wood landing net. ReelFlyRod Catch & Release Landing Nets have a long 24-inch handle and are crafted from premium hardwoods, and finished in a durable polymer finish. The large 11x15 clear rubber basket is very soft to protect delicate fish. This net also won’t damage or snag your flies thanks to its soft, clear, rubber netting material. This net will not mildew, rod, or tangle, providing years of reliable service, safely landing everything you catch. This is an awesome looking, durable, and fish-friendly wood ghost net.
- Attractive and durable hardwood frame in a classic style
- Clear mesh disappears under water, so fish won't spook & dart away
- Rubber texture is extra-soft, so it won't harm delicate fish
- Teardrop-shape basket keeps fish secure, so you can safely photograph your catch
- Fine rubber mesh won't get tangled up with your hooks & tandem rig
- Will not mildew, rot, or tangle
- Basket measures: 11 x 15 in
- Overall length: 24 in
SCIENTIFIC ANGLERS ABSOLUTE TIPPET