Matthew Vander Haegen (Olympia, WA) | July 3rd, 2023
I recently bought this vice to replace the classic Thompson "A" that I've been using since 1979. What an upgrade! The rotary feature is super useful and the vice jaws hold any hook--even shanks--rock solid. The vice head is on the small side, it being a "traveling" vice, but I have found it an ideal vice for my bench. Highly recommended.
MVK (Cheektovegas, NY) | March 14th, 2023
Highly recommend for someone going from the beginner C-clamp vise. Will do most of your size 4 and up flies. Anything bigger, would recommend saltwater version (has bigger head).
Smithhrj ( India) | March 6th, 2023
before going on your First Date
Consider this scenario! You meet a guy in web chat room. You exchange a few texting with him and both of you seem to hit it off instantly. In the days that follow you are spending a wholesome number of hours every day in conntacting him. You revel in his brilliant flair for discussion, Which entices you to open up and discuss about the most intimate aspects of all time. eventually, He sends you his take pictures via e mail. eventually, a person has a face for the man with whom you have been chatting for so long. You find him good looking and that night when you go to bed you find yourself fantasising that he is in the same bed beside you.
next day, you pick your best photograph and, without the benefit of losing another moment, e mail it to him. Things go on an overdrive now, As he promptly e mails back that he needs to meet you. You are eager to meet him too, Yet suddenly the realisation dawns that you hardly know he. All you have about him is a photograph and the lines of texts that you had exchanged for the past few weeks. Going out with him would be almost like fat loss blind date. You have never been on a blind date before and you are naturally kind of nervous about going out with a stranger. definitely, You are one those girls who consider themselves really picky on the subject of guys they date.
You e mail him a suitable excuse that you think might suffice in order to meet him. But he is insistent that he wants to meet you personally. The next email from him contains his mobile number and a note that says that he wants to speak with you. You hurriedly dial his number and hear his voice somebody in charge of. His voice sounds reassuring and confident just like his sms did. He assures you made by the date he has in mind will be totally platonic. Nothing physical is imminent! You laugh at taking that approach. But he has already made deep inroads into your heart and you are now about as eager to meet this guy, As he are to meet you.
The nagging possibility that this unknown stranger might even become the elusive lover you have always dreamed of has already taken hold of you. But even as your mind is agog with techniques, You are also being racked by some real negative thinking, "surely, He seems admirable, But all jerks sound charming on the product, Before the phone conversation is over you cash in on an dinner date with him at a popular restaurant. Now there is no going back, You are already convinced of a date with a person who is almost a stranger to you.
So how should you plan for this blind date? Here are a few points that you should think of:
1) Location is of utmost importance. You have done the right thing by agreeing to meet him in a public restaurant where, If something gets wrong and your dream date turns into a nightmare, you will need the protection of the crowd around you.
2) Cash and credit card debt. It are going to be guy's task to pay, But the woman should not appear empty handed just in case.
3) Condoms for men and women. in addition, He sometimes have promised a platonic date. But who knows how things might progress once you and he get together. We are living in the brand new age. Whatever your outlook to sex and marriages, It is always advisable to be ready for any eventuality.
4) A smart woman should not leave her house without a mobile on her person and if she is going on a blind date, A mobile is of increased importance. If something goes wrong, you should summon help through your mobile.
5) As an added provision you may ask your friend to call you about 45 minutes into the date. If circumstances are going well, You can send the letter to voice mail.
6) Before leaving your home you need to ensure you know the directions to the restaurant where you two are meeting.
7) a sense honour. Okay it's not actually "something" But it is the one factor that ruins dates more than anything else, the inability to laugh and enjoy oneself. Going on a date in a bad mood will not likely make your guy feel special.
8) While taking all the precautions it is also critical that you avoid distrusting him completely. in the, splendor innocent until proven guilty, So you shouldn't have for you to take along an attitude that you blind date is going to be as bad as your ex boyfriend. For best result you must take trust and doubt pragmatically.
9) Never forget that it was the personality that you displayed while chatting within the net that got him so enthused about you. make sure you haven't left your personality behind at home. Whilst first dates could be very daunting for [url=https://www.dailymotion.com/charmingdate]charmingdate.com[/url] many, there is not really excuse for forgetting yourself.
10) Never be on time or he will take you without any consideration. Being a lady it is your modern to be 15 30 minutes late for the date. But at the same time you should make sure that you are not too late.
That's regarding this! He meets you inside or away from restaurant as you have arranged with him, And you get to eye contact is key with your blind date. thoughts is broken at a table in the restaurant you should relax, Get a drink for both parties and settle down for some great debate which, produce your own,develop, Will be as invigorating as the internet chatting you two had indulged in. has become, You will find in him what you have always been looking for in a man.
But if that will happen to be the case you must exercise caution in the way you express your feelings for him. Men enjoy rendering a chase. Apply every trick in the book to let him know that you are interested, But don't let him know for sure.
Here are a few tips that you can add to impress your man on your first date:
1) Display your personality in everything that you do during your date. for example, When you are looking at food, proceed to order what you truly want to eat. never allow him order for you, Make him feel that you're most likely really in control.
2) Don't check out other men at the restaurant while you are dating this guy. guantee that he is not checking out other women.
3) During speech try to find out if he has any good platonic female friends. Men can relate to women as friends, not merely the as sex objects.
4) rarely rush to sex. essentially the first date and if you give him what he wants on the first date itself, He might lose interest in you. Wait for few weeks if not months before bringing sex into your interconnection. It is most important that you do it at the time of your own choosing and not of his choosing.
5) result from first date with him, So number of washes better to keep it brief. You want to have something to talk about the next time you get to meet him.
6) Don't tell him point about yourself, Eventually you are invited to, But at the first date it is better to be a tad conservative in talking about a person's life and thoughts. Instead give him a way to open up. All men like to discuss themselves and if you grant him that opportunity he will start worshipping the ground beneath your feet.
7) But if he talks too much about himself you may as well decide to avoid him later on. Talking too much about oneself is a sign of insecurity.
8) It is possible that he might be the man you need to be married to, But never talk about marriage on your first date.
9) come on. A mild flirting is a good way to get him really seeking to you. one may joke around with him, Make lots of eye-to-eye contact and may be touch him on the arm. but don't overdo the flirting routine. Try to keep it a little elegant, Not totally conspicuous. Never let him develop the notion you are head over heels gaga over him.
10) But if you find that the guy is a loser and you want to get away from him then you could start talking about something really boring like the configuration of your laptop. That will usually scare him off.
11) It is important that you should not be tense when you arrive for a tryst with your date. understand smile a lot and keep things fun and happy. Being confident and smiley will elicit a far better response. If he isn't the macho kind and you abhor him anyway, don't let that spoil your evening.
HL (IL) | May 30th, 2022
Great vise. I have two Renzetti vises and they work great. Very happy with how they work. Rotary option is very nice.
John (PA) | May 22nd, 2022
I'm a beginner tier, simple patterns, but this vise is so nice to work from compared to the old inexpensive vise I was using. After researching it concluded it was worth the price and was the best choice for me. I'm really happy that I got this one, seems very well made and works great!
Stan Clemons (Boaz, Alabama) | April 12th, 2022
My first vise and I chose it based on recommendation from a true fly fisherman. American made!
Brian Butterfield (Tennessee) | February 11th, 2022
This vise is replacing a very cheap vise I bought to see if I wanted to get into fly tying. This vise is great and I'm sure will last a long time. In fact, I may not ever need another. This make learning to tie so much fun! Reelflyrod's serve was great as usual.
Gary Cook (Beavercreek, OH) | January 24th, 2022
This is a perfect travel vise. Light enough to pack, but with plenty of stability for even the biggest saltwater flies. Very happy.
Brian (PA) | October 5th, 2021
I’m new to to tying and did a ton of research before buying this vise. I am glad that I invested a little more and started with a quality vise. Reelflyrod’s pricing can’t be beat, especially with Reel Rewards.
Colin (North Carolina) | September 30th, 2021
Great vice for a great price. I love the true rotary, I wish I would have bought this vice as my first!